Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Dick Cheney

SmokinLowriderSS
    Who said they had to be armed... what the SS can't babysit some side arms for 20 mins while a cop or 2 talks to him....
    Well, firstly, cops aren't just allowed to fork their duty weapons over to just anyone, and they sure as heck don't volunteer to.
    Seccond, the Secret Service is employed to babysit PEOPLE, not weapons. It's not their job, nor responsibility. They have higher priorities.
    Third, there was no attempt by cops that night to INTERVIEW VP Cheney. From CNN's own:
    sheriff's deputies who heard reports of an accident arrive to offer help but are turned away, the AP reported, adding that the Secret Service retracted an earlier statement that the deputies sought to interview Cheney.

Steve 1
    I know the press hates Chaney but I still can't believe they would stoop so low as writing articles presupposing his death. I could see it on one of the left wing hate websites that Blown frequents, but not the mainstream press. How would you like to be this guys family reading articles him dying. Too sad :frown:
    That is horrible and if it was my father I would be yelling at the bastards myself or going into Bat mode on them

Old Texan
    Glad to see such a knowledgable pro here on the topic. I'll just leave my 20 years of hunting Ringneck Pheasant, Bobwhite Quail, Turtledove, Cottontail rabbits, Red Squirrels out of it.
    You ever swing folowing a target, and see someone come into your peripheral vision as you are swinging TOWARD THEM? I have. Someone was ahead of the line. It happened when I had 17-yr-old reflexes. Had I had 60-yr-old reflexes I could have easilly killed him/them. As it was, I only JUST BARELY managed to release trigger pressure and lift my swing to OVER them while trying to stop the swing.
    The A-#1 supreme rule I have ALWAYS enforced with an extreme vengance when any of my kids has been hunting with me is "NEVER GET AHEAD OF ME". If I have to tell them more than 2x in a day, their day is over and I go out alone.
    What's sad to me these days are the fools talking about firearms, hunting, gun control, etc. They have absolutely no clue as to what any of these topics are really all about. Their only contact with firearms is the dribble of the media and TV.
    They see all the idiot thugs on the tube and in movies with there wild shooting and want to crawl under their bed. In reality firearms need to be exposed to people in a logical way such as professinal gun safty programs or from a RESPONSIBLE adult. I was taught by my father, grandfather, and uncles. I had a pump action 22 before getting a BB gun. I was taught how to load, unload, handle the weapon, and then how to shoot. They explained the way a bullet can travel and to always be aware of what is behind your intended target. Traveling, walking, crossing fences, streams, etc. were all part of my lessons. When we got to the field to hunt all scenarios involving people, dogs and such were explained.
    Gun safety and respect is just another thing idiots and libs are frightened of and something they condemn because they are too lazy and too stupid to try and understand. Unfortunately too many in society look at firearms as bad things from all the bad publicity. Growing up in a rural midwestern envirionment we had gun safety explained in school and everyone developed respect for what firearms were about.
    Liberals and fools once again have taken something innocent and good and made it into a terrible malady effecting society.
    They purport guns kill people, not people kill people proving the point that inanimate objects are more intelligent than the average Lib.

SmokinLowriderSS
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attac...chmentid=11359
    Darn right, I would rather go with Dick to. Teddy driving a car scares me, and I'm fearless. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Jeanyus

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456