Thread: Where are the mouthpiece "leaders"?

SmokinLowriderSS
    You know who I am talking about, the revs JJ and Al, and minister Louie?
    "Juneteenth", whatever the he11 that is, 3 people, all non-black, beaten, by crowds/mobs of all-blacks, one beaten completely to death.
    Austin Tx (2) and Milwaukee Wis (1).
    Oh, nobody saw anything either.
    Where's the race-baiters, screeching "hate-crime" at now? Hmmmmmmmm?
    Where is the condemnation by the "black leadership"???????
    A fine example of the double standard set among the hypocrytes.

Old Texan
    The Revs are still laying low after the Duke Lacross fallout apparently.
    I did hear a rumor Jesse was considering a hunger strike to "Free Paris" in hopes of gaining Hollywood support......
    Sharpton is claiming the "perps" were college instigators wearing Al Jolson like "Mammy" makeup. A complete setup of racially motivated hate "agin' his peoples....."
    I'm sure some such BS is not far from the truth.

Wild Horses
    Saw that Sharpton was on Oprah last night, they were still harping on Don Imus.

Glamasu
    You know who I am talking about, the revs JJ and Al, and minister Louie?
    "Juneteenth", whatever the he11 that is, 3 people, all non-black, beaten, by crowds/mobs of all-blacks, one beaten completely to death.
    Austin Tx (2) and Milwaukee Wis (1).
    Oh, nobody saw anything either.
    Where's the race-baiters, screeching "hate-crime" at now? Hmmmmmmmm?
    Where is the condemnation by the "black leadership"???????
    A fine example of the double standard set among the hypocrytes.
    They can't be racist...There black.....C'mon everyone knows that.
    If anyone even saw there names attached to these stories they would be disowned by the black community......
    I know this becuase I have "black" in my family tree.....yup there still hangin

SmokinLowriderSS
    Sharpton is claiming the "perps" were college instigators wearing Al Jolson like "Mammy" makeup. A complete setup of racially motivated hate "agin' his peoples....."
    They were actually secretly employed by the CIA to do this impersonation you describe. More of the white man's boot heel just making it look like the black man keeping the black man down.
    Yea, that's it, Yea. Yea.

CARLSON-JET
    Well I know where J.Jackson was this weekend.. In Cook county Jail.. I guess free speech and the right to own guns upset him..
    We will never get out from under the "Double standard" going on, IMO.

warlock
    Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are nothin' but a couple of Nappy Headed Ho's...

eliminatedsprinter
    "Juneteenth", whatever the he11 that is,
    Juneteenth is June 19th. It is a holiday to celebrate the end of slavery in the United States of America. It marks the start of our nation's taking it's biggest step twards truley becoming the land of the free and should be a much bigger deal, that we all should celebrate. It was started in Texas in 1865.
    I have been to several junteenth celibrations in South Central L.A. and all were not only peacefull, but also lots of fun. But that was back in the late 1980s and what happened this year is just another sign of the shi##y times we live in today. Just like when crowds turn to mobs and riot when their cities teams win pro sports championships. In addition race hustling demagogues like Louis Farrakhan, Al Sharpton, David Duke and Tom Metzger have pretty much screwed up race relations in our country to the point where I doubt I would try to do that again these days. If you ask me, I think the fact, that all of us (white and black) don't celebrate this holiday together is a national disgrace. After all, it's a bit more meaningfull and significant than Earth Day and Kwanza...

Glamasu
    Well I know where J.Jackson was this weekend.. In Cook county Jail.. I guess free speech and the right to own guns upset him..
    We will never get out from under the "Double standard" going on, IMO.
    Not in our lifetime.....

Old Texan
    Juneteenth is June 19th. It is a holiday to celebrate the end of slavery in the United States of America. It marks the start of our nation's taking it's biggest step twards truley becoming the land of the free and should be a much bigger deal, that we all should celebrate. It was started in Texas in 1865.I have been to several junteenth celibrations in South Central L.A. and all were not only peacefull, but also lots of fun. But that was back in the late 1980s and what happened this year is just another sign of the shi##y times we live in today. Just like when crowds turn to mobs and riot when their cities teams win pro sports championships. In addition race hustling demagogues like Louis Farrakhan, Al Sharpton, David Duke and Tom Metzger have pretty much screwed up race relations in our country to the point where I doubt I would try to do that again these days. If you ask me, I think the fact, that all of us (white and black) don't celebrate this holiday together is a national disgrace. After all, it's a bit more meaningfull and significant than Earth Day and Kwanza...
    Problems in Houston from 2 separate groups vying for the right to hold the annual parade. Apparently these "non-profits" profit from being the group holding the official city sanctioned permit. I have been out of the area for 6 years and hadn't followed the "saga" too closely but I've noticed the "Teenth" hasn't been the big event it was in years past. Of course I haven't paid it much attention but that is what it seems.
    I think as a whole the black community in general is becoming more and more embarassed with the 2 Revs. The "black intelligencia" view them for what they are, publicity seeking opportunists that are far more racial then those they condemn. And that's a good thing, people ignoring these 2 boors.