Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Upgraded...

dicudmore
    congrats on the new ride--outboards are cool
    I have a Mazco 14.5 X 32 3-blade cleaver you guys can try out if you want...

dschifan
    thanks for the offer! there is no way i can turn that though. maybe a 26 at most with 1.62 gears. the boat is just too damn heavy with all the rigging and stereo.

warlock
    ya i go to havasu but mostly park moabi. my house is in needles. what kind of prop was it the guy had?
    I know it was a chopper cause he told me he tried a cleaver and it sucked...I wanna say it was 28p...

dschifan
    that sounds right, thats what i want to try but a 26p chopper instead, i might be getting my hands on one, i'll try it and let you use it if ya want. your 300x motor is stronger than my regular 300 promax so i'm sure you can turn everything better than me

dschifan
    the best prop i have heard for our boats is a lightning ET or the pro ET. there the best for smaller single engine tunnell outboards, they are just really hard to find used and new there so expensive.

warlock
    that sounds right, thats what i want to try but a 26p chopper instead, i might be getting my hands on one, i'll try it and let you use it if ya want. your 300x motor is stronger than my regular 300 promax so i'm sure you can turn everything better than me
    Yea but My Warlock is a bit on the heavy side...Think its heavier then yer Eliminator...You got any pics?

dschifan
    damn boat is real heavy, sits real high off the water twice what the 21 eliminator sits. want to get a simon motorsports powerhead, 335hp!!!!

warlock
    damn boat is real heavy, sits real high off the water twice what the 21 eliminator sits. want to get a simon motorsports powerhead, 335hp!!!!
    I've been curious as to how easy it is for performance upgrades for a 300x and it doesn't sound like there are many...And I'm TOTALLY happy with the way it runs and the reliability..

tightithrash
    I saw you out fathers day weekend on sunday coming around the Island heading across the basin.I was coming the oppisite way as you when we passed.Its funny how boats reappear Ive seen that boat for sale several times within the last 8yrs I would say.It is really clean from what I had saw and different because not to many of the warlock 22's around. Good luck with the boat!
    uh....i dont know how thats possible, the boat has only had one owner and he lived in montana....... so you might be mixed up.:squiggle:

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast