Thread: A personnel thank you to TOM BENTLEY!!

david_396
    I would like to thank Tom for taking time out of his busy day and returning my call to talk about a project I'm working on. Great people, this web site, and businesses like TOM's is what make this hobby enjoyable . TRANKS AGAIN TOM david

wsuwrhr
    Tom is a way cool guy. I can't wait to build a v-drive boat just so I can have something to put a Menkins case in.
    Brian

GofastRacer
    I got to meet Tom at Needles and he is a way cool guy and his product is a class act all the way!!...
    Very nice meetin ya Tom!..

Ratacole
    Not only is the gear box he put together for me BAD ASS but I also get 24\7 tech support Thanks for everything!!!!!!!

Sangster
    Tom's been great working with us on our prop setup also...

superdave013
    I've gotten a few goodies from Tom myself.
    I'll have to snap a pic of the pimpin new prop I got from him. Anyway, this Menkens v drive's not to shabby!
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/9Menkens_V_Drive_backside1-med.jpg[/img]

Nstigator74
    I just got my prop back from Tom a couple weeks ago.You can't find a nicer guy in the boating scene.He's never to busy to give out a little good advise.

Highlimit9000
    Agree, I tried a 2 blade wasn't for me... He then shipped me a 3 Blade that has just been great! It was great to finally meet Tom at Needles...Tom I was hoping you would go for a ride? Maybe next time... Still playing with those Cav Plates...I think I need a Pro to dial them in...Thanks again for the Business... Everyone Buy from TOM!!! John M...

superdave013
    corleone17:
    Agree, I tried a 2 blade wasn't for me... He then shipped me a 3 Blade that has just been great! It was great to finally meet Tom at Needles...Tom I was hoping you would go for a ride? Maybe next time... Still playing with those Cav Plates...I think I need a Pro to dial them in...Thanks again for the Business... Everyone Buy from TOM!!! John M... Guess who's got that 2 blade now? I hope it works out for me. I had a 2 blade before but it didn't have as much rake as this one.

V-Drive Tom
    HEY, All of you guys are cool for saying that I helped you out and took care of what you needed.
    THANK YOU...
    But I Gaurentee you that there is others saying...WHAT!!!, You think Bentley's a good guy!!! jawdrop burningm argue
    Well I hope I didn't just open the door for them.
    With me me its definitely quality first and personality second. But Im trying to learn the personality thaaang a little better!! idea
    Thanks again...and call again..TOM..