Thread: thx cyclone speed&marine

Ralph Brunt
    i called jim on sat and told him i need my pump gone through and i needed it for the avi trip. mind you i need to get this done asap because i still need to take the boat out this weekend to test one more time. well he said to bring it in on sunday and he would do it so i can install it on the 4th so i can test on sat. now i dont know about any of the other pump shops but this guy dont work on sunday, but he opened his shop to get my stuff done so i can make the trip. it was over 100 degrees in his shop and this guy is top notch in customer service as far as i am concerned, over and above the call of duty.
    and he worked on it till 8pm
    so a real big thank you to jim brock.
    oh yeah i had .183 clearance on the wear ring, no wonder it was a turd.
    jim at work detailing the impeller
    http://www.socaljetboats.com/cpg/alb...1_2007_035.jpg
    http://www.socaljetboats.com/cpg/alb...1_2007_036.jpg
    this impeller was dull as a butter knife and had some nicks in it, not now
    http://www.socaljetboats.com/cpg/alb...1_2007_038.jpg
    thanx again jim for the outstanding customer service

Pops@Aggressor
    That Picture must be real old -He don't look that good today- and he mumbles and mumbles " You never get me product in time, why can't you do it this way, When are you going to ship me" That kind of stuff. Some Vets leave to early & non stay to long!

Ralph Brunt
    That Picture must be real old -He don't look that good today- and he mumbles and mumbles " You never get me product in time, why can't you do it this way, When are you going to ship me" That kind of stuff. Some Vets leave to early & non stay to long!
    now i dont know you from adam, but if you look at the date it says 7-1.

Cas
    now i dont know you from adam, but if you look at the date it says 7-1.
    I'm pretty sure that Pops has known Jim for many years and his post was just a private type joke.
    I also agree with you about Jim! I've done some business with him and always had an excellent experience.

Ralph Brunt
    I'm pretty sure that Pops has known Jim for many years and his post was just a private type joke.
    I also agree with you about Jim! I've done some business with him and always had an excellent experience.
    ok my bad

Jim Brock
    dave!! maybe if you worked a few more weekends, i wouldn't have to mumble about when i am getting the parts?????

Pops@Aggressor
    dave!! maybe if you worked a few more weekends, i wouldn't have to mumble about when i am getting the parts?????When is the Next Long Beach Vets Swap Meet or what ever its called.
    I wanna go and see if you did not filter that photo. By the way thats a some turn around bubba.

Jim Brock
    it's this sunday, row j 40-42

stonehedge
    dave!! maybe if you worked a few more weekends, i wouldn't have to mumble about when i am getting the parts?????
    Didn't know you posted on here.
    An open thanks to the great work on my pump! The "candy blue" one, it hasnt worked this good in years.
    Thanks Jim!