Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Sneak peak.

dmontzsta
    When I bought the boat, it was Dan Nelson's boat, it just had a PSI blower motor in it. This boat use to do 100MPH. He left the pump alone. He did sang the SS imp that was in it a put an Alum one in it. The motor that came with the boat was 400 HP chevy. The shaft is hardended and cut for an inducer. Loader and shoe and ride plate were left alone.
    Later in the season I am gonna swith out the imp and thow in an induce.
    Are you still going to put a stripper pole in the deck area? That should cut some serious wind.:devil:

Sleeper CP
    Stripper pole will create drag and slow down your top speed, but you'll be the life of the sand bar.
    If I can get my s-it together at work I would love that type of deck boat. Great family boat.
    Sleeper CP

dmontzsta
    Did you get the motor installed ok? when is the maiden voyage?

Nucking futs
    Did you get the motor installed ok? when is the maiden voyage?
    We just put a block in it so he could get the measurments for his headers. They only had one 460 block to loan out to get it mocked up and I want to be the first to thank you Don, Your block looks killer setting in Dans boat...

dmontzsta
    We just put a block in it so he could get the measurments for his headers. They only had one 460 block to loan out to get it mocked up and I want to be the first to thank you Don, Your block looks killer setting in Dans boat...
    I bet it does, it is a bitchen block with pretty much everything under the sun done to it.
    You should drop it in the tunnel so you can see what it looks like, you just might toss the chevy to the side.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345