Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who Won The Mink ??

shakershirts
    I heard my boy Maximus in the GN305 might have won the mink. Anybody know the results. Maybe a new t-shirt design will be in the works with Gretch and Ben fondeling a furry rat, if it's true !!!!

lilrick
    hehehe....I can just imagine those two fighting over who gets to wear it first!!! congrats boys!

gottaminute?
    some of you die hard bench racers but, last I saw BIG BEN he was wrapped up in a whole lot of beaver.
    WHOODA THUNK IT ?
    congratulations Paul and Ben and all the Plan B crew. Helluva job!!!
    pat

fc-pilot
    Quick question, how do they decide who gets the mink?
    Paul

lilrick
    All ben needs is a set of DOUBLE re-inforced high heels to go with that beard and mink coat! mmmmmm....tasty.

gnRacer98

Moneypitt
    Quick question, how do they decide who gets the mink?
    Paul
    Best preformance, setting a course record, best time in class, etc etc..I think it has also been awarded for greatest improvement in the past, not sure.. Ask Gordy or Lance, or in this case Maxi/Gritch...........MP

Flat Hall'N
    Best preformance, setting a course record, best time in class, etc etc..I think it has also been awarded for greatest improvement in the past, not sure.. Ask Gordy or Lance, or in this case Maxi/Gritch...........MP
    I understand the mink goes to the winner of whatever class that comes closest to or beats the current record in that class.

CrackerP-94
    It goes to the person who is closest or beats their class record. My brother Dan won it in Gramps Cracker a few years back.

fc-pilot
    Thanks guys
    Paul

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast