Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Help me find the best boat

Badburn
    I think I have decided to buy a used cat or tunnel boat somewhere in the 25-35 foot range. (probably closer to 25 per my budget). I have found everything from a 33 daytona to a 25 daytona or HTM 24 , they all seem to be around the same price $60-$90,000.
    So I'm wondering where do you get the most bang for your buck? Eliminator, DCB Ultra, HTM, Force, just to name a few. Are there any to particular boats to stay away from?
    So many Questions.... any input would be appreciated

Sandbar Mike
    This is a great boat for sale, Big Water Boat, Very relliable, well built.
    No Tax, Low Insurance.

Dave C
    uh oh.. now you gone and done it..... put the flack jacket on.
    the delta lunch bunch has a couple of cats.... you should hitch a ride in one. We will be out on the lunch run
    watch out for the DCB's guys they all seem to (cross)-dress the same. J/K I'm sure you can hit up Drew for a spin in one. although they are wackas and you know what they say about a guy with wackas :devil:

Badburn
    This is a great boat for sale, Big Water Boat, Very relliable, well built.
    No Tax, Low Insurance.
    I have looked at your boat and it is a possibility, A couple of questions though? How fast is that boat, what is the weight ? Whats the compression ratio?
    All the AZ people say "No Tax" what does this mean to a california resident? If I know the CA DMV, they will make me pay sales tax when I register it, right?

andy01
    The best bang for your buck second to none is the 25 Daytona built by Eliminator, pre-owned. I have several to choice from right now. If you didn't buy one from me I wouldn't care. I am just a good source if you are in the market to buy one. But back to the question, a used Daytona can be bought for mid-60's with $30,000 worth the motor. And are super fun to drive. Also you might look at a 26' Daytona with canopys, and those can be bought in the 70's now with big power.
    If I can be of help let me know,
    Andy

andy01
    All the AZ people say "No Tax" what does this mean to a california resident? If I know the CA DMV, they will make me pay sales tax when I register it, right?
    If you re-register it in AZ then you do not have to pay sales tax. How ever if you bring the boat to Ca. and reg. it in Ca. then yes you will pay sales tax on the purchase price.
    Andy

Dave C
    I can't believe you just said that.... are you feeling OK Did someone urinate in ur kool-aid? Ur not just "saying that" are you?
    I have been saying this for years but everyone just tells me to STFU and drink the kool-aid!! smile_sp:
    The best bang for your buck second to none is the 25 Daytona built by Eliminator, pre-owned. I have several to choice from right now. If you didn't buy one from me I wouldn't care. I am just a good source if you are in the market to buy one. But back to the question, a used Daytona can be bought for mid-60's with $30,000 worth the motor. And are super fun to drive. Also you might look at a 26' Daytona with canopys, and those can be bought in the 70's now with big power.
    If I can be of help let me know,
    Andy

Kilrtoy
    The size range you are looking for are all right here, Enjoy
    they are the best built boats PERIOD.
    http://s129.photobucket.com/albums/p...007%20Regatta/

acatitude
    The size range you are looking for are all right here, Enjoy
    they are the best built boats PERIOD.
    http://s129.photobucket.com/albums/p...007%20Regatta/
    YOU forgot to read the price range lol..... Best Period you say and I dont see no Howard in there... and you lookin for a pumper boat geesh... go home and Badburn is a car boat guy... Id have to strangle him if he bought a blender boat
    oh and he has already ridden in the BEST ONE.......... thats why he is having so much trouble finding something that will compare

DMOORE
    There are a ton of great boats in that size range. Are you looking to do open water, or lakes and rivers? Single or twins? Open or closed bow?
    BTW, take a ride in an Advantage 28' Sportcat. They ride like a Caddy.
    Darrell.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast