Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Circle Jets at the IHBA

Goad
    I am working with Charlie Fagen to put together a class with the IHBA to run a Comp Jet circle boat class.
    We are trying to see if there is any interest in this before we move too far forward with this. The first event for this class would be in San Diego on September 14th through the 16th.
    -Brad
    www.socaljetboats.com

SGV40oz
    im down for a circle 8:idea:

Good luck with that ...

LakesOnly
    I am working with Charlie Fagen to put together a class with the IHBA to run a Comp Jet circle boat class.
    We are trying to see if there is any interest in this before we move too far forward with this. The first event for this class would be in San Diego on September 14th through the 16th.
    -Brad
    www.socaljetboats.comBrad, I would be interested in participating in such a program, starting next season.
    LO

lilrick
    There are more jet boats than Hondas in this world and only a few people want to race jetboats in a circle.....Too bad really because it takes alot less money and alot more balls than drag racing.

cyclone
    you ever been drag racing rick?

Willis
    you ever been drag racing rick?
    Cyclone,
    where is on the 4th of July?
    If I get my tank welded, might bring the "Willie Engine" Howard.

Goad
    now now boys....
    This is an argument that will never end....no different then NASCAR vs NHRA
    Some people like to see things go fast in a straight line and some people like to see things go through turns at high speeds.
    Personally, I like to watch circle boat races over the drags....there is just a little more excitement from a spectators view.
    LO: Thanks for the interest! I will keep you informed. At this point, the remaining races this year are just to test the waters, so to speak, to see if theres any interest. If this works out, we will come up with a full schedule for next season for the class.

dmontzsta
    There are more jet boats than Hondas in this world and only a few people want to race jetboats in a circle.....Too bad really because it takes alot less money and alot more balls than drag racing.
    shut up homo. :devil:

lilrick
    hehe .....thought thAT WOULD WORK!!!!!

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast