Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Circle Jets at the IHBA

lilrick
    you ever been drag racing rick?
    nope....and never will....I like rough water and lotsa seat time.

lilrick
    now now boys....
    This is an argument that will never end....no different then NASCAR vs NHRA
    apples and oranges.....yah yah. I can appreciate the money it takes to go 80,90, or even 100+ in a jet boat. I hope this thing can be revived.

JR131
    hey i heard a rumor about the cj circles that Harold Bruce just MIGHT BE building an old relic of a boat to run with you guys glad to hear all of your replies
    jr

Goad
    What rules are being considered? The circut racing has been a hit in the marathon circles. A crate zz4 will run 80+.... cheap for the budget classed racers. Post this on the white water forums for their input
    No rules have even been discussed. Right now we are just trying to see how many people would be interested in this class.
    hey i heard a rumor about the cj circles that Harold Bruce just MIGHT BE building an old relic of a boat to run with you guys glad to hear all of your replies
    jr
    way cool....I'd love to see it when its done.....im rebuilding this one...
    http://www.socaljetboats.com/index.p...0;attach=1107; image
    I hope to have it out there doin circles next year.

Xlration Marine
    now now boys....
    This is an argument that will never end....no different then NASCAR vs NHRA
    Some people like to see things go fast in a straight line and some people like to see things go through turns at high speeds.
    Personally, I like to watch circle boat races over the drags....there is just a little more excitement from a spectators view.
    LO: Thanks for the interest! I will keep you informed. At this point, the remaining races this year are just to test the waters, so to speak, to see if theres any interest. If this works out, we will come up with a full schedule for next season for the class.
    Road Racing Rules the Roost. Why don't you make it open to other types of drives as well. Like OB, Stern and surface drives. Yes I know . And go around the Island at Firebird. I would be down with that. OOOp's sorry, and V-drives.

vishus
    let everyone play (esp the OBs). run it like Nostalgia Endurance. I would definitely race San Diego and AZ ( I live 10min from FIREBIRD)....
    thx.sid

steelcomp
    A crate zz4 will run 80+.... Jeeeezzzz...if I hear that one more time...!!!!:sleeping: :sleeping:

Ralph Brunt
    :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

steelcomp
    Road Racing Rules the Roost. Why don't you make it open to other types of drives as well. Like OB, Stern and surface drives. Yes I know . And go around the Island at Firebird. I would be down with that. OOOp's sorry, and V-drives.Let them put their own classes together.
    That's one of the reasons Marathon racing died. Too many different types of boats in one class, in one race.

steelcomp
    Fact of the matter is, APBA won't allow a class to be put together. A single event, yes. A class, no. That's already been decided, and I'm guessing you already know that. Someone else has already put a ton of effort in this direction. Not toes you want to step on.
    If Charley is so interested in this, why wasn't he at Burley this weekend?:idea:

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast