Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buddy Got A Gps

GofastRacer
    My buddy got a GPS.....Man that thing is gunna cost me some coin..63mph for the beaver...
    Well if I ever sell it its a 100 mph EBAY BOAT FOR SURE!!!!
    Hey man, nothing wrong with that for a nice ski boat, congrats!..

GofastRacer
    I know os a blown roundy round boat for a somkin deal I am gunna try to swing..
    A "B" boat I take it???..

RUSSO
    A "B" boat I take it???..
    Well that fell threw..My buddy said he knew a guy with a blown bezer..Turned out to be a nordic with a 440 dodge...Iguess the guy use to own nicson and has the boat in blythe??
    I could prob get a lil more out of her with some more tuning but as for now its turn key and go...I just got to replace the strut bushing and some seals..
    Hey sorry kev I have been lookin at the jet boat fourms...Not that i could ever really get one but all the guys i go to the river with are jet guys and with a top speeed like that i fit in with the jets!!HAHAHA We gotta meet up and drink a few..

86 catalina
    For sure bro.....your the best russo////LOL...Could do me a favor and pm me with your newest number..I keep calling some chick...Cya

GofastRacer
    Well that fell threw..My buddy said he knew a guy with a blown bezer..Turned out to be a nordic with a 440 dodge...Iguess the guy use to own nicson and has the boat in blythe??
    Well, that's too bad but don't give up, there out there and they pop up every now and then!...

flattie
    Dont feel bad mine did 54mph the first time I gps it then after some go fast parts it went 73. Then some more dang part 87. Then a phone call to Good old Tom bently. And some more money Lol I was rewarded with a 107mph. in just over a 1000 feet. The search for speed is never over.
    "Just remember speed cost money how fast can you afford to go??"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12