Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Minnesota jets?

frogII
    not much around Hastings , St.Croix and Mississippi come together
    a lot of nice rigs up the st.croix but a bit rough
    I used to work in Lake City and Redwing , we always had the nice ones heading for Wabasha & LaCrosse a lot more easy on speed and noise regulations
    not a jetter myself I like the outboards
    nothing better than a 200hp recycled beer can

HPjunkie
    I dont have a jet but a saturday get together would be great. The trouble is I live in illinois and vacation in MN. Ill be up near park rapids july 7,14 and august 4,11 I would maybe be able to trailer to DL or St Croix on those saturdays.

Bajajet
    Not in Minnesota but close. There is a guy from Rochester and from Minneapolis that are regulars.
    http://www.banderlog.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4465

ck7684
    I'd love to, but my boat still isnt finished as I am waiting on my engine builder...apparently top fuel engines are higher on the priority list right now but I am still hoping to get it in the water this summer...:devil:

minnesota_duane
    It is looking like the weekend of August 18th and 19th. Not sure how many people are going to show. I know of 3 boats besides me. I talked to another guy in Grand Forks today with a V-Drive and told him about it, he seemed interested also. Keep telling your friends, when I get a little caught up I will check on lodging and some local hotels in Detroit Lakes and also talk to the Zorbas and see if they are interested in doing anything for us.
    It doesnt need to be a jet just needs to be bad!
    Let me know if you are coming so I get an idea on numbers.

ck7684
    I'll be on the river that weekend I think, around Wabasha. There is a Poker run then and we'll be just watching. I am hoping to have my boat in the water by then...hoping

soupersonic
    At least if you guys wait until mid July or August all the ice fishing houses will be off the lake and you shouldn't have to dodge too many icebergs .The mosquitoes and mayfly hatches will be in full bloom tho so make sure and wear your goggles.Those 2' mayflies hurt like hell at anything faster than 45 mph. Dont work that thing too hard or you might think about jumping in the water to cool off, its only 39.5 degrees and your pecans are now the size of frozen peas with a baby carrot on top of it.
    P.S. Ill wave as i pass by on my way to Ely

rockhardplace011
    I'll be there I'll be there

minnesota_duane
    I'll be there, now who else is coming? We need more people!

minnesota_duane
    Anyone else?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast