Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Dmonzta "My Boat is gonna go so fast...." thread

HM
    Thought I'd bring Donald's dreams of speed to the proper forum.

HM
    O.k....o.k...
    I'll start...
    Donald's boat is gonna be so fast that Ford is gonna have to come out with a new Blue Oval edition big block that never makes it to production and they just keep talking about how much hp it will make. Oh, and then they will talk about how fast an engine that they no longer make was (with no proof).

dmontzsta
    Dont hate on me Grandpa Moly from yuppieville. Worry about getting your balls back from your wife, so you can build something fast again...K?

HM
    Dont hate on me Grandpa Moly from yuppieville. Worry about getting your balls back from your wife, so you can build something fast again...K?
    You say that like I actually built something fast previously. I know I beleived my own b.s., but I didn't realize you did too.
    BTW - You think I was posting pictures of a nasty rusted old halibrand v-drive because I think they are cool?

dmontzsta
    You say that like I actually built something fast previously. I know I beleived my own b.s., but I didn't realize you did too.
    BTW - You think I was posting pictures of a nasty rusted old halibrand v-drive because I think they are cool?
    How fast can you go with a halibrand box?

lucky
    row row row your boat ......

rrrr
    Donald is gonna look good in his new ride....
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1182882158

Kim Hanson
    Realize shit, he thought the Organ Donor was fast .........( . )( . ).........

Kim Hanson
    Donald is gonna look good in his new ride....
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1182882158
    Hell he even looks quit respectable with hair and a hat ...........( . )( . )..........

dmontzsta
    Hey Kim, you have 3 boats and none of them run for shit. Get your ass back in the shed, do a few lines and put them together.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast