Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Dmonzta "My Boat is gonna go so fast...." thread

dmontzsta
    Are you burning white rice or fried rice?
    If you win with your facts, it is your choice. Sound good Mr. Lunchbox? lol.

HM
    If you win with your facts, it is your choice. Sound good Mr. Lunchbox? lol.
    Even if you could go that fast in a Maxima...the next question is why? And what do you win with a fast Camry, I mean Maxima? Biggest retard this side of the Canadian border? Shake and Bake!! That just happened!!
    I am going to pickup stix.

dmontzsta
    Even if you could go that fast in a Maxima...the next question is why? And what do you win with a fast Camry, I mean Maxima? Biggest retard this side of the Canadian border? Shake and Bake!! That just happened!!
    I am going to pickup stix.
    People do crazy things. I know a guy who runs 13.7 in a automatic with no engine modifications or boost. I know another guy who was busted going 163mph in his Maxima, which was heavily modded, but still no boost or internal engine modifications, crazy mofos.
    I on the other hand was sick of the 4 door handling and lack of low end torque, I sold out to the domestics and can now spank them all in the 1/4 mile.
    Pick up stix will give you the shits, I prefer Taco Bell.

HM
    People do crazy things. I know a guy who runs 13.7 in a automatic with no engine modifications or boost. I know another guy who was busted going 163mph in his Maxima, which was heavily modded, but still no boost or internal engine modifications, crazy mofos.
    I on the other hand was sick of the 4 door handling and lack of low end torque, I sold out to the domestics and can now spank them all in the 1/4 mile.
    Pick up stix will give you the shits, I prefer Taco Bell.
    Let's get back to talking about how fast your boat will be. Or, sell it, and talk about how fast it was!!!

dmontzsta
    Let's get back to talking about how fast your boat will be. Or, sell it, and talk about how fast it was!!!
    It should run 90-105 mph, how is that?
    The old owner ran 87 mph on GPS at CFW. I have made some significant changes to the set up and added a little more power.

HM
    It should run 90-105 mph, how is that?
    The old owner ran 87 mph on GPS at CFW. I have made some significant changes to the set up and added a little more power.
    Really? Did you get the 4' oars or the 4.5' billet oars?

dmontzsta
    Really? Did you get the 4' oars or the 4.5' billet oars?
    Why would I release info about my speed secrets?

rrrr
    I have made some significant changes to the set up.......
    Don, removing the engine is generally not thought of as an improvement.
    :crossx: :crossx:

HM
    Why would I release info about my speed secrets?
    You want to talk speed secrets? I will tell you that my 6 year old's pinewood derby car took first overall out of 37 cars, and had over 2 car lengths on second place. That, my friend has serious speed secrets involved. And, I only spent like $20. And...we have a trophy with a time slip to prove it....no hypotheticals or "trusting me".

rrrr
    You want to talk speed secrets? I will tell you that my 6 year old's pinewood derby car took first overall out of 37 cars, and had over 2 car lengths on second place. That, my friend has serious speed secrets involved. And, I only spent like $20. And...we have a trophy with a time slip to prove it....no hypotheticals or "trusting me".
    HM built the car and wore his kid's Cub Scout uniform to the Pinewood Derby showdown....they didn't notice since the uniform fit so well.......:idea:

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast