Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking For the Church Mouse

SCR INC
    Hope you are headed out to Needles, I want a piece of the mouse..
    The exterminator!!

BILLY.B
    The name says it all Chief. Quite as a "Church Mouse". Quite but DEADLY. I believe Mr.Chris Blevens will be handing out some "WHIP A$$" shortly!!!!

SCR INC
    The name says it all Chief. Quite as a "Church Mouse". Quite but DEADLY. I believe Mr.Chris Blevens will be handing out some "WHIP A$$" shortly!!!!
    Doctor B!! Please i herd this guy hides like a mouse up in the back woods.. What the heck is Bass Lake... Is it a fishing hole:jawdrop:

dossangers
    Rumor is that the ''MOUSE will ROAR!!!

SCR INC
    Rumor is that the ''MOUSE will ROAR!!!
    Is this the same mouse in the movie dead man walking.. Is he a circus mouse?? Get real Doss!!!

Rattle Can Lou
    Hey Mr. Wavyass...who are you gonna beat with that F'd up bottom on your boat? C'Mon and get a clue...this guy doesn't need a mouse on steroids to hand you your candy ass. A nice Merc 65 outta do the trick, don't ya think???? I'd get off the computer and crawl back on the bad side of that 36" block and start flat sanding.

SCR INC
    Hey Mr. Wavyass...who are you gonna beat with that F'd up bottom on your boat? C'Mon and get a clue...this guy doesn't need a mouse on steroids to hand you your candy ass. A nice Merc 65 outta do the trick, don't ya think???? I'd get off the computer and crawl back on the bad side of that 36" block and start flat sanding.
    Listen old timmer!! We hear in the OC dont need to put up with your nonsence. I have abuddy who is building up near Burley and when Iam done with the Mouse Iam headed up to your neck of the back woods and you will be number one one my list!! My shrink has the bottom dialed so please stop reminding me how Jacked up it was.

Rattle Can Lou
    Your Shrink??? All he did is unload your wallet. Come on up to the backwoods and we'll play...the old fasioned way. I got some stuff up here in God's Country that will trim your bush, that's right...I called ya a pussy!.

SCR INC
    Your Shrink??? All he did is unload your wallet. Come on up to the backwoods and we'll play...the old fasioned way. I got some stuff up here in God's Country that will trim your bush, that's right...I called ya a pussy!.
    Your rite, Wallet has been unloaded I had no idea how much he was going to charge. I dnt think i have enough $$ to get her finished up so maybe next summer?? At your age I hope your around next summer!!

ZRCTION
    You do know the color yellow has been proven to be much faster than red

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast