Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Any Circle Boats For Sale

GofastRacer
    Hey guys, my father-in-law has a Baron in his shop that Amy raced once at Parker on Thanksgiving 2 years ago. It's been in the water maybe twice. It has a BBC (468?) on a single carb, but has a matching set of Hilborn injectors that was on the boat originally but, my F.I.L. could never get them to work proper. I don't know the price, the owner doesn't really advertise it.
    Is the injectors available separate???..

PS14
    3. Biesemeyer. Never been raced or crashed. Julian install. Blown 468 Chevy. Boat is all original. Gel coat is in great shape. Tralier is an R&I and is also in nice shape. $32,500 obo.
    I can give you more details if your interested. (909-982-8555)[/QUOTE]
    Billy do you have any pics of this boat and more info Thanks Raymond

dmontzsta
    WTF, he's selling this already I don't believe it!..
    +1 That boat is another show piece.

GofastRacer
    +1 That boat is another show piece.
    Yeah it is!..

dossangers
    What the F#ck why is everybody selling there boats???

sanger mike
    maybe we should call in BARRET JACKSON. and while im at it RCL,s boat is WAT TO CHEAP. LOU DONT GIVE THAT BOAT AWAY.

bottom feeder
    Hey Mike you take trades at that lot? I would like the boat just need to work out the money. $4500.00 and missing hardware DANG V-drives are pricey.:sqeyes:You have to be kidding me!!. $4500.00 is pricey?. Have you priced a new v-drive lately?. If so your getting the rest of the stuff for FREE!!!![/QUOTE]
    BILLY. B,
    Not kidding much here at all. I got it all figured out after being in So Cal for the last week. The So Cal - Boise exchange rate is about 3 to one Or 3000.00 Boise dollars = 1000.00 So Cal dollars:jawdrop: But honestly this looks like a screaming deal to me. Do you know anyone who could paint it? The white is kinda plain and reminds me of Demonsta:idea:

SCR INC
    Not many people know, but, VanBeenan's boat is for sale. Boat is COMPLETELY redone from bow to cav plates. Boat comes with a fresh 496 roller motor with all the good stuff. Total running time on the water is about 45minutes! Runs hard and straight and was the "Best of Show" winner at Bass Lake in May! $41,000.00
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/DSC00326.jpg
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5187dn8.jpg
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5187dn1.jpg
    This boat is one of a kind... Richard put 100 % into this thing and it shows... ?
    Mr. V you should be proud....

bigheavyd2
    there are 2 or 3 for sale on www.dragboatcity.com

Wildchild80
    I know of a clean freshly painted SS boat for sale for under $12,000 I would like to see it go to someone who will race. This would be a great beginner boat. PM me for details I wwould like to see someone get this deal

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast