Thread: where are the layed back boaters?

OUTLAW HALLETT
    hey guys i ran into a few of you last weekend on shasta when i took my hallett out let me know about the delta trip i think ill go , the old lady even said shed go if she could sit on the bank with the other wives and not have to ride in the boat , wile i was quote JACK ASSING ARROUND thanks again for the invite and ill probably see you guys down in the river Billy

Billy Your boat pics are SWEET Show these folks what you've done !! dont be shy !! Tom (nice Panther/berkeley swap Good job )

Jetaholic
    Well I'm not one of the laid back boaters yet...hope to be soon once I get my boat back on the water. But my boat used to belong to AquaBoogie1, so it's been out with the LBBA before.

go here
    http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/mb/cas
    the tower park camp out is the last week end in july

Heatseeker
    hey guys i ran into a few of you last weekend on shasta when i took my hallett out let me know about the delta trip i think ill go , the old lady even said shed go if she could sit on the bank with the other wives and not have to ride in the boat , wile i was quote JACK ASSING ARROUND thanks again for the invite and ill probably see you guys down in the river Billy
    I saw you at the ramp Sun. evening. I was trailering the little green wooden boat with the outboard on it(or the white/red Sleekcraft, I can't remember which). Just goes to show, Laid Back Boaters don't discriminate .
    You should post some pics of your boat. It's a looker!
    Hope to see you @ Tower Park in July. If you have any questions, contact me. I'm supposed to be coordinating the event this year .

zudnic
    Well I'm not one of the laid back boaters yet...hope to be soon once I get my boat back on the water. But my boat used to belong to AquaBoogie1, so it's been out with the LBBA before.
    Is your Marlin fully on the water?
    I did Shasta the week before (best area in the World!) trying to fit in more biz stuff to free me for this past weekend trip. Ended up returning and getting stuck in WA. I'm peeved and making so I have no biz plans/work load for the rest of the summer.
    Would be cool to have another Marlin around for these LBBA trips.....
    Half a$$ attempt at selling the boat though for another but decided to sell Excursion, Ranger and my last 2 P-cars instead. Buy another boat and build the Marlin into something over the winter.........

sleekvino
    whats up billy get a camp site and come on down its a pretty big event every year,your boat was sweet and you should post some pics.you should have come down to meet us i had a cold boy waiting for ya!!!!!

OUTLAW HALLETT
    Billy Your boat pics are SWEET Show these folks what you've done !! dont be shy !! Tom (nice Panther/berkeley swap Good job )
    thanks man i appreciate it its been alot of work, im happy to be done i dont know how to poast pics yet it someone out there can help me that would be great thanks again billy thanks to all of you

OUTLAW HALLETT
    whats up billy get a camp site and come on down its a pretty big event every year,your boat was sweet and you should post some pics.you should have come down to meet us i had a cold boy waiting for ya!!!!!
    thanks man im almost posotive im coming down , just keep reminding me or ill forget, where do i get a camp site and how do i get it , i dont want to get a camp in a f'd up place and be stuck on the other end of the world. ive only been to the delta once , it was lost isle but i dont remember where i was

sleekvino
    thanks man im almost posotive im coming down , just keep reminding me or ill forget, where do i get a camp site and how do i get it , i dont want to get a camp in a f'd up place and be stuck on the other end of the world. ive only been to the delta once , it was lost isle but i dont remember where i was
    click on this link..........goto the outings then look for the tp7 thread
    http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/mb/cas