Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fire in Riverside....funny story, funny as in weird

little rowe boat
    I was watching the news last night and of course they had a story about it. Their primary focus during the story was the smoke. They were asking people if they were worried about "toxic fumes". I know the smoke from plastic is bad but Im sooo glad they asked the expects of riverside to tell me it was toxic. One lady was actually sitting in the grass OUTSIDE her own place and said "yeah the smoke and fumes are really bad. I can feel them going into my chest. This isnt good to breath." And she STAYED OUTSIDE!!!! How DUMB can you get! The whole story just portrayed the complete lack of intelligence in that area.
    Believe me every city has people that stupid, not just Riverside.

little rowe boat
    I was out there overhauling that fire most of last night and as of now there is not a known cause.

little rowe boat
    Not that I recall. Im sure there will be more to the story. And Im sure there are going to be people claiming the smoke did extreme harm to them and the city of Riverside should generously compensate them.
    And why should the City of Riverside compensate them, or was this sarcasm?

Danhercules
    How is a Mustang a rice burner?
    I guess I have not seen you in a while! LOL Good, you stepped up.
    Now we can line up on the street. I will let you have a go at my Chebby pick up. :devil:

dmontzsta
    I guess I have not seen you in a while! LOL Good, you stepped up.
    Now we can line up on the street. I will let you have a go at my Chebby pick up. :devil:
    Has it really been 2 years? Maybe so...damn, time flys!
    I dont want any of your chevy truck, that is a bad machine. :devil:

YeLLowBoaT
    Plastic shops have several chemicals with very low flash points( some even below freezing.. all they need is a spark and poof) Many are known to spontaneously combust. Having worked in one,(a very safe one at that) it would not take much for one to go up like a powder keg. If they are a better shop they have several tools that could catch fire( or something near by, bending ovens, flame ploishing trouchs and etc) with out too much effort as well.

CA Stu
    How DUMB can you get! The whole story just portrayed the complete lack of intelligence in that area.
    We keep all the dummies, they're generally kind of cool. We send all the angry, rude, small minded self-important egomaniacal pillowbiters to Burbank, where they belong.
    Thanks
    CA Stu

little rowe boat
    We keep all the dummies, they're generally kind of cool. We send all the angry, rude, small minded self-important egomaniacal pillowbiters to Burbank, where they belong.
    Thanks
    CA Stu

little rowe boat
    Hey hey hey. Dont hate cause our city hasnt had farm area in it in the last 50 years. lol. And all the pillowbitters we run out of town over the hill into Hollygay. (that's Hollywood for some)
    Is that why they call Burbank, sperm bank. They just drop and run.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12