Thread: Radar Run

Slacker
    Anyone going to the radar run on Sat. in Tappahanock?

sunkisst
    Isnt that in the No. Neck? Smaller boats will go under there wont they? ie...18-20 foot jets& such,Maybe Im wrong,...Let us know.

Slacker
    Here is a link via Mapquest:
    http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...2RFEGE8yrr3db% 2fgJuZn9zMAm5RXwyfzGbvgrMp8zW3kYrxWRAoF1kuKtVaSHTG upL5TwQBANBEBu9v%2frGcdAaS1VCkqRg%3d%3d&ambiguity= 1
    It is in Essex county, It will be on the outskirts of the town of Tappahannock.Thats where i boat most of the time. It can be a handfull at times like most rivers all depends on the weather etc... Its about the same as Lake Anna, actually i have seen anna worse than the rappahannock. There should be a wide range of boats ranging from 18 to 30 foot. You dont have to run you can come and watch everyone else burn there gas.

Gearhead2k
    Where are you putting in at? I know last year we went to a "farm" in the middle of a corn field is it at the same place?

Slacker
    I have only been there via boat so not sure myself ,but from what i understand they have cleared it out, made a road and put some concrete slab down. You and Andy should be fine to put in there.
    Check out RRBAonline.com or more info.

Gearhead2k
    I have only been there via boat so not sure myself ,but from what i understand they have cleared it out, made a road and put some concrete slab down. You and Andy should be fine to put in there.
    Check out RRBAonline.com or more info.
    We didn't make it out there...How did you do?

Slacker
    I made it out there, didnt run but had a blast with some friends. Actually the river was quite calm. Hind sight i should have brought it but things worked out for the best. Andy would have had some good competition out there. Had a couple of jets running 90 - 100+. I am sure we will all be at anna later... You guys coming to Anna this weekend?