Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tahiti jet boat logo needed

BIKINI HUNTER
    hi just wondering if anyone has a link or picture of a tahiti jet boat logo the one with the tiki head next to the word tahiti I am building a 72tahiti jet and need the logo for a decal since I cannot find any emblems for sale anywhere. do emblems exist? like the cast metal ones? if anyone can help I would really appreciate it I have been searching the internet for a week now and come up empty handed

watergun4u
    Well I have two, and they are the one's you are looking for, metal with tiki head, and tahiti in letters!, and I know what they are worth, due to the fact that you can't get them anymore unless you find someone like me who has some! So the question is? What are they worth to you?? let me know:devil:

Heatseeker
    If you want to go the decal route, contact roostwear here on the board. He was making the decals for many of the popular jets. I'm pretty sure he was making Tahitis.

BIKINI HUNTER
    thanks I appreciate the info. I make my own decals I am a sign guy I have everything else for everyone else but when it comes to me I cannot find my own stuff go figure.

BIKINI HUNTER
    thanks old rigger the 1st large black logo worked pm me you address let me know what color and size you want me to cut and how many that way I can return the favor

kcsteck
    hey bikini hunter I wouldnt mind buying one or 2 of those decals . In white. is that possible.
    Casey

BIKINI HUNTER
    hey bikini hunter I wouldnt mind buying one or 2 of those decals . In white. is that possible.
    Casey
    kcsteck, thats not a problem I can cut you a few also like I told the others that wanted decals all you need to do is pm me with color and sizes that you want them to be and where they need to be shipped to just to let everyone know I did not make this post to sell decals but I will make them if anyone wants them it does not need to be tahiti it can be any boat logo you want its just I own a tahiti and thats why I asked so to anyone else that would like stickers post it up or pm me your info sorry this thread is turning into a spam thread it was not intended to be I own a sign shop so I can cut anything use your imagination and I can probobly make it for you.

Hey, Bikini Hunter, where are you in Illinois? Where do you boat?

Moneypitt
    If your last hunt was successful, how about some pics of the game?? Now that could fire up an imagination!!!!!!!!!........Ray

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast