long story short.. Jamie and I had our truck and my car detailes today,. clay, and the works.. I pull the truck on the street for our workers to use the driveway to clean the trucks out.
There is a guy couple houses down doing some bondo work on a black car.. No big deal..
Hour later our worker comes in and says the guy is spray painting the car and the overspray is going right at my truck.
I go out to my truck and find black and grey over spray all over the truck.
I walk over to the guy and ask him why he is spraying a car without plastic on the surrounding cars. You have over sprayed all four of these cars." He looks at me a says it is dust from sanding the bondo. I haven't painted anything..:jawdrop: I said we just watched you spray that whole side of the car.
He called me a liar.
I said go to my truck and tell me that is dust. he did comes back and says it is dust, that I am blind.
I called the police ( since Culver City police have nothing to do ) they show up in less than 5 mins.
tell me he is going to stop and it is not a crime.:jawdrop: I saido.k it's not a crime, Now what do I do about the overspray all over my truck and how about my neighbor who is parked right in front of this car.
He said I need to take him to court if there is any damage on the truck.:jawdrop:
I asked if he could have the guy wipe down the truck, the police officer said I can not srtong arm the man to do so.. WTF..
I said o.k well thanks for nothing..
Sorry I had to vent. I eneded up wiping down the truck and he went to the peoples driveway and started another car,:jawdrop:
But didn't spray it..
Thank you and I am done venting.