Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: why are some people so stupid?

Jbb
    Exactly ....the EPA would be interested in this.....he also endangering the health of anyone nearby....also if any of the cars he is working on do not belong to him...then he is running an illegal business...city or county ordinances likely prohibit that....call the city and or county to complain.....Call the fire dept about spraying paint out doors. CARB would be interested too.....I imagine in California, he is only breaking a few dozen or so rules...

Blown 472
    You should have beaten him with a stick.

Jbb
    If complaining to various agency's doesn't help........try this! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31vm3-BQRJU)..

fatboy95
    I'm somewhat curious as to why the guy was spray painting multiple vehicles next door to you. Do you have an Earl Schieb on your street?
    That's great. I'll bet he will paint any car in the hood for $49.95.

Baja Big Dog
    If complaining to various agency's doesn't help........try this! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31vm3-BQRJU)..
    Holy crap JBB, after watching that I want you to PM me immediately if I piss you off in any way, shape or form!!!!

Baja Big Dog
    Its a no brain-er, if he told the cop he wasn't painting I would have casually walk up to the car he was painting and leaned up against it, just to watch him shit!!!

fatboy95
    Holy crap JBB, after watching that I want you to PM me immediately if I piss you off in any way, shape or form!!!!
    Think the EPA would approve of that? Little overspray never hurt anyone..........:jawdrop:

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I'm somewhat curious as to why the guy was spray painting multiple vehicles next door to you. Do you have an Earl Schieb on your street?
    LOL!! No he was just a body man doing body work on a neighbors car that is a POS anyway. All this guy did was make the rest of the car look worse..
    I hate to complain, I know the guy was trying to make a fast buck.
    I should explain better. He was not using a spray gun, he was using spray cans.. And yes the cops knew he was spray painting it, they rubbed their fingers across the black he did paint.
    I was pissed because the cops couldn't do anything about it but believe me If anything goes down in Culver City.I want them at my door. I love all the cops here.I just feelsomething could have been done.. They didn't even ticket him.

RP2
    I think you should bring home some pipes full of crap from one of your job sites and rinse them out, making sure the over-spray is directed at his car/house... just a thought

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I think you should bring home some pipes full of crap from one of your job sites and rinse them out, making sure the over-spray is directed at his car/house... just a thought
    :idea: not a bad idea.. We have quite a bit of sewers to be done next week..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast