Thread: Boat rubrails...

I'm looking to see if anyone sells a Stainless on stainless rubrail for "shoebox" fitted boats. I have seen the ones like in the picture below, but they look like a stainless insert is placed where the rubber rail normally goes. Just curious if anyone makes a rubrail that has both pieces in stainless.....
    http://www.magicpowerboats.com/curre...eangle_500.jpg

Washed Ashore
    I'm looking to see if anyone sells a Stainless on stainless rubrail for "shoebox" fitted boats. I have seen the ones like in the picture below, but they look like a stainless insert is placed where the rubber rail normally goes. Just curious if anyone makes a rubrail that has both pieces in stainless.....
    http://www.magicpowerboats.com/curre...eangle_500.jpg
    No,all they make is the one you have pictured or the half back s.s like most company's use on the sides after the front and back have been capped.
    Jeff

Sangster
    You can find it here @ WWW.Tacomarine.com

DUCKY
    Just the small insert part is virtually impossible to bend. Tight or complex bends need to be made with a pipe bender. If they made the whole thing in stainless, there is no way you could bend it.

BLOWN HOWARD
    I am in the middle of replacing my rub rail and have the shoe box fit. Only thing i can find is to have the top and bottom ground and re gel coated to put the regular stainless.