Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: ***Accident attorney needed asap*** pics here!!!!

2Driver
    One last thing......If you tell them you are getting a lawyer they dont have to talk to you anymore and will only speak to your lawyer for the majority of the case.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Just got a new attorney. Have a doctor visit scheduled tomorrow morning and a possible rental on monday. Had to dismiss the idiot that I had. He was piss poor. THe new firm is an upper class firm and they way they conduct business shows. I hope this will help me more then where I was. I also just recieved the police report and there is a big suprise! I have 4 witnessess that made statements and the driver was cited for running the light. One of the witnesses said that there was no brakelights(he never braked) and he was infact moving at a high rate of speed.
    I would like to thank everyone for helping me,answering my questions,offering help/advice and making me feel better. Just knowing that so many people chined in this thread and said good words means alot ot me. Thanks again to all of you. I will keep you updated. My head is still hurting very badly but comming on here and rereading the nice thoughts helps me out alot.
    Michael(Spitter)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Highly reccomend you get legal advise. I attempted this myself once and got nothing but bull shit. A lawyer should not take 70%, its is normally 30%, but work that out before you get started.
    I know a good guy in Tempe, the girl friend worked for him, I havent seen him in years, but he was an animal in the courts,
    His name is David Cantor 480 858 0070. Tell him big Chris from Cali sent you, (he may hang up on you!)
    They are already on the ball!!! Thanks for the referal

topless
    Glad thing are looking better for you.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718