Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: 32 plug here (12/18/07)

ULTRA28
    It's official. We decided to hold off on tooling the 27 FC and go straight to tooling a 32. Tooling started last week. We are going full throttle on this project in order to have one in time for the LA show 2008. This will be a true tunnel, 10' beam, 32' length, full single canopy, full inner liner boat. I will have the drawings and prints online this week.
    Ok here is the rendering as of 7/19/07
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...C-renderin.jpg

Cole Trickle
    It's official. We decided to hold off on tooling the 27 FC and go straight to tooling a 32. Tooling started last week. We are going full throttle on this project in order to have one in time for the LA show 2008. This will be a true tunnel, 10' beam, 32' length, full single canopy, full inner liner boat. I will have the drawings and prints online this week.
    Cool Deal...
    Shippingguy and Nashvillebound are gonna be thrilled:sqeyes:

Leverage
    John,
    Can't wait brother. So am I getting the first or second.
    Donnie

yopengo
    Congrats and I can’t wait to see it.

sigepmock
    Damn you weren't kidding......man Carrie is gonna be pissed at me :devil:

Johnwithjm
    I stoped by to check on the tooling today and it is going very well. We should have some shots of the drawing to post very soon.

dicudmore
    I like the sound of this project
    I'm gonna need a 3rd job
    32' and 10' beam, that should make for a big/roomy boat is there going to be several steps in the bottom at that length? maybe six??
    no such thing as "chop" in that boat

ULTRA28
    Only four steps needed for this one. This boat is being started from scratch. I will post pics of the progress as it comes along. We have two full time toolers working 16 hours a day, six days a week to get this done.

ultra27jay
    Only four steps needed for this one. This boat is being started from scratch. I will post pics of the progress as it comes along. We have two full time toolers working 16 hours a day, six days a week to get this done.
    HEY JOHN, DO U HAVE ANY IDEA ON A PRICE. EVEN A EST. AND WHAT POWER. I THINK I WANT TWIN 525S OR TWIN MERC SCI 600S WHAT DO U THINK. GIVE ME A GOOD DEAL AND ILL DROP U A DEPOSIT. LET ME KNOW. AND BTY GOOD IDEA ON THE 32 FOOTER. I WAS JUST LOOKING AT A F29 TODAY. BUT NOW I THINK I WANT TO START MY OWN KOOL AID CREW.........

Johnwithjm
    HEY JOHN, DO U HAVE ANY IDEA ON A PRICE. EVEN A EST. AND WHAT POWER. I THINK I WANT TWIN 525S OR TWIN MERC SCI 600S WHAT DO U THINK. GIVE ME A GOOD DEAL AND ILL DROP U A DEPOSIT. LET ME KNOW. AND BTY GOOD IDEA ON THE 32 FOOTER. I WAS JUST LOOKING AT A F29 TODAY. BUT NOW I THINK I WANT TO START MY OWN KOOL AID CREW......... Jay give me a call on Tuesday and i will see what I can do for you. 951-734-6000

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast