Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 8 day trip to Havasu! Who's going to be there?

bear down
    We are arriving Sunday the 8th and returning home 8 days later. Never been in Havasu that long. Just wondering who else will be boating during the week..Will be looking at doing some different things during the trip..Maybe an overnight trip to Laughlin on Tuesday or Wed. Might see how much money I can loose at Havasu landing and how much beer I can sneak onto the shuttle boat before I get kicked off. Day trip to Parker for the first time and bar hop there during the week. Hope to meet some new people this extended trip!

Moneypitt
    Today, late afternoon, 4 ish, 114 with a heat index of 122!!!!!!!!!!! Man I that's cooking.............MP

mark49
    I know I'm kinda new to ***boat but i'll be there from the 8th-15th. I'll be in a white and red Ole 24' Campbell or my old 21' yellow Hondo.
    It looks like were neighbors also, Riverside-Grand Terrace Ca
    Hope to see you..
    Mark and family

Quest4Fun
    We'll be on the water as much as my hubby's work will permit during that week. Most likely Sunday the 8th and then what ever days during the week work out! Look for us in our Conquest

phebus
    You know we'll be here.

Music to my Ears
    We'll be there the 8th through the 10th.

mark49
    With Sleekcraft80 not able to make it this trip I have noone to pull me skiing.
    My wife and older kids are not quite 100% boat savvy. If i can exchange favors i would love just one ski tow. It's been let’s say forever since I’ve been on a single. In exchange you’re welcome to use my jet skis or any other item boating item i may have. (Notice i limited to boat item
    Enclosed is a pic of the wife and I so you can look-out for us (vertically ask Sleakcraft80) I'm much better lookin' in real life
    Mark

Mrs. Bear Down
    Well... we can hook up and my honey (running bear LOL) can jump in your boat and tow ya around... I'll follow ya of course and laugh when you fall... j/k
    we can work out the details on the channel... we should decide if were skiing prior to putting any cold ones down though... for safety reasons of course!!
    This should be fun! My husb. has been dying to get some wake boarding in too! And we need a 3rd person to do that!! Sounds like we all kinda need eachother at this point hah???

bohica
    Have a great vacation.

Hardly Satisfied
    We are arriving Sunday the 8th and returning home 8 days later. Never been in Havasu that long. Just wondering who else will be boating during the week..Will be looking at doing some different things during the trip..Maybe an overnight trip to Laughlin on Tuesday or Wed. Might see how much money I can loose at Havasu landing and how much beer I can sneak onto the shuttle boat before I get kicked off. Day trip to Parker for the first time and bar hop there during the week. Hope to meet some new people this extended trip!
    We have been here sence last friday and leaving this sunday,let me know n.ext time you plan a trip so we can hook up we are next door to each other

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast