Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: You Wanna Dance?

BGMAN203
    Jetboatguru:
    Mr Constantino,
    Did you get the mag problem solved? I had a little issue with my motor. Had 2 big cracks in the exhaust port and carburetors had some nasty gunk in them. Looking forward to the race in Irvine. I can't 2 step but I can do the "ass kick" pretty well. LMAO...I liked that
    Just take it easy on me out there...I don't want any trouble..."yet"!!

Jimmy Jam Jam Jim
    MandDPerformance:
    Looking for fast V-Drives attending the outing on Oct.12. No excuses types of people. wink Well God dang.

Moneypitt
    Some casual mention of performance comparisions may slide by, BUT the Irvine lake thing sorta discourages staged races...at least they did last time. Any contests between boats, that just sorta happens, well thats another story. SO shhhh, no hype, just let it happen..Lets not get shot down before we can get started....Just my .02 Moneypitt

77charger
    MandDPerformance:
    Looking for fast V-Drives attending the outing on Oct.12. No excuses types of people. wink so i take it you want a race from a dead stop?If so i am steppin in.no excuses right?

MandDPerformance:
    Looking for gay Two Steppin partners at Irvine Lake. Homo line Dancing that is!!! Whoaaaaaaaaa! eek! eek! eek!

BILLY.B
    There's another rumor floating around that the "SHOCKER" will be making a "TWO STEPPING" apperance at Irvine. He can dance but he can't hide

ACCEPTENCE
    Jetboatguru:
    Mr Constantino,
    Did you get the mag problem solved? I had a little issue with my motor. Had 2 big cracks in the exhaust port and carburetors had some nasty gunk in them. Looking forward to the race in Irvine. I can't 2 step but I can do the "ass kick" pretty well. Cracks are not a good thing but I'm guessing the gooy gunk in the carbs was flying fish bait gone astrey...did I mention I landed three good size strippers last Friday afternoon at the river!!!???
    I released them so you can catch them next time your down!!!

CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE
    REALLY

Sangster
    I hooked up with a couple strippers and took them to the river.....Ceptence' I think you mean Stripers..... Of course they both smell like fish.. smile_sp smile_sp

Sangster
    And Up here in No.Cal. When dealin' with Strippers, It's always Catch & Release.... smile_sp smile_sp

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast