Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: That Gawd Damn Bush...

Old Texan
    Ofr course not, everyone (in the black hood crowd) knows it's controlled by Cheney ....
    No, no, no.....Karl Rove is the puppetmaster, the real "Oz" behind the curtain.

never_fast_enuf
    For those nutbags who think Bush controls gas prices.....well as we speak, the democrats are crafting a bill that will raise taxes on a gallon of fuel by 50 cents.
    I hope the morons who voted the dems back in power are happy.

SmokinLowriderSS
    I'm just waiting for the next whiner to post up about how much "profit" an eviul oil company made, and I slap them with how much "profit" the federal govt made off of the same gasoline sales. Then their state perhaps.

SmokinLowriderSS
    I'm just waiting for the next whiner to post up about how much "profit" an eviul oil company made, and I slap them with how much "profit" the federal govt made off of the same gasoline sales. Then their state perhaps.

Blown 472
    For those nutbags who think Bush controls gas prices.....well as we speak, the democrats are crafting a bill that will raise taxes on a gallon of fuel by 50 cents.
    I hope the morons who voted the dems back in power are happy.
    And when the wetbacks over run this country we can thank the dumb ****s that put bush in office.
    Funny when clinton was in office and gas prices rose he was able to tap into the strategic oil reserves and get the prices back down, but put an oil man in office and he and his ilk are making money why would he do such a thing, you sheep just keep grazing.

Old Texan
    And when the wetbacks over run this country we can thank the dumb ****s that put bush in office.
    Funny when clinton was in office and gas prices rose he was able to tap into the strategic oil reserves and get the prices back down, but put an oil man in office and he and his ilk are making money why would he do such a thing, you sheep just keep grazing.
    Blown, you should perhaps get out of the usual quack sites you frequent and learn a little about what is going on in the energy sector and why fuel prices are what they are, it isn't quite as simple as George vs Bill.
    Amazing how your blind hatred keeps you going in the same direction as the herd mentality you spout off about constantly.

SmokinLowriderSS
    That's right, we can safely overlook and ignore the idiots who put (and kept ) Clinton in ofice, and those who put Bush senior in office, and those who put Regan in office (for the FIRST amnesty program), and those who put (and kept) this use4less congress in office.
    Yep, the blame ONLY belongs to "W".
    And while I'm here, since you will CLAIM stupid crap about political timing of the rise and fall of gasoline price, just keep on ignoring the ACTU&AL timing of your dear buddy Billy's "timing" of releasing from the SOR to drop the price a few nickels.
    Ignorance is bliss blown, and you must be in heaven.

never_fast_enuf
    You have to be kidding right? If not, reality isn't a place you have visited in ages.
    Bush's plan was bad enough but the dumb asses who put Clinton into office are the same dumb asses who put in the rest of the democrats who think Bush's plan didn't go nearly far enough. You need to wake up pal.
    As far as tapping into the strategic reserves...that one comment alone tells me how ignorant you are when it comes to anything real world.
    You really do think Bush controls the price of gas, don't you.
    OK...someone help me here. Am I dealing with someone who has been thrown from his boat and sustained a brain injury?

Old Texan
    OK...someone help me here. Am I dealing with someone who has been thrown from his boat and sustained a brain injury?
    Blown is fascinated by the late Rod Serling's voice and has taken up residence in his own private "Twilight Zone". :devil:

Blown 472
    You have to be kidding right? If not, reality isn't a place you have visited in ages.
    Bush's plan was bad enough but the dumb asses who put Clinton into office are the same dumb asses who put in the rest of the democrats who think Bush's plan didn't go nearly far enough. You need to wake up pal.
    As far as tapping into the strategic reserves...that one comment alone tells me how ignorant you are when it comes to anything real world.
    You really do think Bush controls the price of gas, don't you.
    News flash, clinton was so 7 years ago, your boy bush is selling this country to the wetbacks plain and simple.
    I dont think bush controls the price of gas, I think that he and his family own a shit load of stock in oil and just look the other way when the prices spike.
    your go

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast