Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Canyon Marine for sale

WILDERTHANU54
    PUBLIC MESSAGE:
    I DIDND'T SAY I WAS GOING TO BUY ONE, JUST A THOUGHT!!! BEFORE I GET THE HEAT!!!

GofastRacer
    Yeah, running in the shit is a totaly different world, if you got the right boat, it's awesome, Grier Rush took me out in his GN at Red Rock last week, man what a blast, we were running right around 85 for about 4 miles, never backed out once, we went over 3ft rollers and chop like it was nothing, when we got back, his friend said he saw a house under the boat as we went down river, we had to be at least 5ft out of the water, sure didn't feel like it!...That's what I want!!!!....

WILDERTHANU54
    YA, THATS WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT. STAY OUT OF THE PEDAL, THOSE CONNOLLYS WILL HAUL ASS IN CHOP, JUST HANG ON. I WOULD STAY OUT OF THE "HUGE STUFF" BUT IT WILL GO ANYWERE A RAYSON WILL GO, THATS WHAT IT WAS MADE FOR!!!
    GEOFF
    [ September 26, 2002, 08:18 PM: Message edited by: WILDERTHANU54 ]

GofastRacer
    Yeah, I'm debating between a Rush or a Rayson, the Rush is a bit longer which helps but the Rayson looks like a flat, the Rush looks more like a cruiser, last year the Rush dominated in GN!!...Oh well, decisions, decisions!!..I ain't sold mine yet anyhow so I ain't worried about it, still nothing like a flat!!!....

WILDERTHANU54
    THIS IS A GUY MY BUDDY KNOWS, ITS A 21'RAYSON RUNS HARD. I THINK HE WANTS 28,000. MY BROTHER WAS INTERESTED FOR A WHILE.

GofastRacer
    Those are cool, I like the 19 1/2 better though, lower profile, looks like a flat!!.....

WILDERTHANU54
    VERY VERY COOL!!! NICE WATER. eek!

GofastRacer
    WILDERTHANU54:
    VERY VERY COOL!!! NICE WATER. eek!
    Yeah, I know that boat, that has a 10 degree bottom, very good boat, this is the one I been looking at!....

SPECTRABRENT
    Wilder,
    I like the Connelly too, it looks like they took a Campbell 20 bottom & Spectra 20 deck.
    They were made or sold by Orange County Speed & Marine?
    They run real well.
    Brent

bt273
    I am sure you guys know "small block mike",doesn't he have a connley t-deck? I saw him run njba last year and the year before,9.50's!! definately a cool cat!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast