Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Boat jumps 70ft over land at Pleasent

LuckyStrike
    I have pics from 4 years ago Same spot and pics from 2 years ago Same F..ing Spot ....Pleasent Does Drop Folks.....Alot around the 4th... So much I pull the boat off the Lake .....

AZJD
    Um, ya that big chunk of land you had to go around to get out of the Marina......It's still there!

TAF
    I have pics from 4 years ago Same spot and pics from 2 years ago Same F..ing Spot ....Pleasent Does Drop Folks.....Alot around the 4th... So much I pull the boat off the Lake .....
    When Photochic was out a couple weeks ago I awoke Sun. at 5 AM to see a yellow wakeboard boat that had almost done the same thing. It's nose was touching the water on the far side (back end and prop on top) of the rock bar leaving the marina just outside the bouys. They had it towed off by 10 or 11am Sun:sqeyes:

LuckyStrike
    When Photochic was out a couple weeks ago I awoke Sun. at 5 AM to see a yellow wakeboard boat that had almost done the same thing. It's nose was touching the water on the far side (back end and prop on top) of the rock bar leaving the marina just outside the bouys. They had it towed off by 10 or 11am Sun:sqeyes:
    Yea they used the luckystrike to pull it off.. The Peoria Fire Boat was Broke

HM
    The driver's name was Bond.... James Bond..... he was a little shaken, not stirred

Baja Big Dog
    Bilgie is gonna have a good time with this one...

Biglue
    Does anyone know where you can buy one of these all terrain boats?

syke-o
    so when did they put in a freestyle jump ramp??

squirt'nmyload
    what a fukkin moron

Chico&Zeus
    We seen this happen also, after the fireworks, I see this green light...(we were anchored at the north entrance of the Marina) this boat is movin' faster than it should be at night...all of the sudden, the light jumped into the air and we heard the "THUMP" the police boats showed up pretty quick so we just let them do their jobs. My younger brother is like "did they just hit land" and I'm like........either that or the Giant Squid got em'

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast