Thread: Good Japanese food in Havasu?????

frdvschvy
    The wife and I are craving Japanese food for dinner tonight. Anybody have a recommendation for a good Japanese restaurant in Havasu?
    Thanks.

Water Romper
    Go catch a carp and fry it up....
    All kidding aside, isn't there a Japanese restaurant on the island somewhere? :idea:

bohica
    I was surpised with the Teppanyaki chef at Lo's. He was actually a lot better than most of the chef's at Benihana's.

Water Romper
    The wife and I are craving Japanese food for dinner tonight. Anybody have a recommendation for a good Japanese restaurant in Havasu?
    Thanks.
    Doesn’t it SUCK to have a craving for something and can’t get it…sometimes after being on the lake all day, and I am starving, all I can think about is an In and Out Double Double…….or I’ll be at work and all I can think about is sushi….ok, now I am hungry. thanks a lot!

HM
    I dunno about Havasu, but I am going down to get some sushi tonight...got a $50 gift certificate from a sushi place burning a hole in my pocket!!! Ever want to get on the midget's good side? Just get him a gift certificate for sushi and all will be good.

gramps
    go find some FRESH raw tuna & wassabi (sp?)..............what else do ya need

Firecracker
    There is Lo's on Lake Havasu Avenue, which is pretty good. They have some really good special rolls, or you can go to the one that is next to Walmart. I can't remember the name of the place, but their prices aren't bad, and they have a pretty good chicken teriyaki dinner...