Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Boaters Rod Run & Picture Party at Crush 29 Thursday July 12

Poker Runs West
    All Sac area Hot Boat guys and gals. Get out of your boat and fire up your hot rod or cool car and meet us at CRUSH 29 aka CLEAVAGE 69 in Roseville Thursday July 12 at 7pm. We will be looking through some of the cool pictures from Tahoe and Shasta.
    Use valet parking to get your ride parked up front, until they fill up.
    Chris

John.
    alright, Ericka and I missed going to Tahoe, but will be there to see the pics on Thursday.

Badburn
    Where is this place? What kind of cars? Are all the old farts gonna be plugging their ears and scowling at me if I bring the blown alky family car?

John.
    Where is this place? What kind of cars? Are all the old farts gonna be plugging their ears and scowling at me if I bring the blown alky family car?
    is that the Camaro that I've seen video's of? if so, is that car street legal? I'd love to see it!
    Wife says Crush 29 is next to Carmax on Eureka. I've never been there.

acatitude
    yea I think you should take the mufflers off your boat and put on your car so you dont hurt all us old farts ears........... homo
    can I pop wheelies with it in the parking lot??

Poker Runs West
    Lots of alky poured at Crush so I don't think your blown alky family car would be out of place as long as it is street legal.
    Crush is in the NW corner of the center on Eureka and Rocky Ridge.
    Chris

Badburn
    is that the Camaro that I've seen video's of? if so, is that car street legal? I'd love to see it!
    Wife says Crush 29 is next to Carmax on Eureka. I've never been there.
    Thats the one, street legal............well that depends who pulls me over. Its registered and insured, there is the issue with noise, and a slight vision obstruction

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
    Todd if you are scuurred to run that thing on road, I will drive for you. I have not had a exibition of speed ticket in about 6 months \
    BIG JOE SSMF

Poker Runs West
    Stopped at Crush 29 today and they will work with us on setting up a section of the patio to use. They did ask that the nitro cars stay home as the fumes are a bit hard on the eyes.
    Off to SoCal to check on the new boat tomorrow early morning.
    See everyone Thursday night.
    Chris

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast