Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hot Boaters Rod Run & Picture Party at Crush 29 Thursday July 12

Poker Runs West
    LOL, Ken, not sure if this was directed towards me or not. I'm not running nitro, but the alky is almost as hard on the eyes. Probably better leave it at home........Remember when a bad ass hot rod made people smile, what has this world come to.
    http://www.westcoastoutlaws.com/badapril22.wmv
    Relax............. Of course it wasn't directed at you. It was a joke....
    I know your car burns alcohol because you said it did. Too bad some other people on here are not smart enough to get that. I still think you should bring your car.
    Chris

Poker Runs West
    now if it was me, mind you If, I would drive that bad ass camaro to crush 69 or whatever that homo place is and I bet everyone ooos and awws over your ride. WHo is anyone to tell you what you can drive to a public restaurant?? I think some people are getting some pretty self acclaimed power trips going.... but then thats just me:lightsabe .
    I just think they don't want you to outshine whatever gay rides they are bringing, like grads pimp wagon, lol
    you and joe should drive your rides
    Kool vid, I kinda like the one poppin wheelies in 2nd gear
    Ken, Like I said before, if you don't have anything positive or at least remotely constructive to say keep your ill-conceived, un-informed opinions to yourself. Please start your own thread and keep your negative unproductive comments off of this one or others I start and I will stay off of yours.
    Chris

Badburn
    Relax............. Of course it wasn't directed at you. It was a joke....
    I know your car burns alcohol because you said it did. Too bad some other people on here are not smart enough to get that. I still think you should bring your car.
    Chris
    OK, game on! It's really not that bad....its got 4 mufflers. If I ever opened it up it would probably blow the mufflers into the next county Anyway, now all i need is a babysitter and a driver to get me home from the bar
    Hey big joe..........you said you'd drive..........

grads2112
    Ken, Like I said before, if you don't have anything positive or at least remotely constructive to say keep your ill-conceived, un-informed opinions to yourself. Please start your own thread and keep your negative unproductive comments off of this one or others I start and I will stay off of yours.
    Chris
    Someone just got bitch slapped!

acatitude
    Chris
    sorry pal this is a public forum and you cant control it like you do your cheeseballs ... and further more I wasnt the only one that took your play on words to be a little snooty... if you cant stand by your words then go home. you make little side ways comments then try and make everyone else the bad guy and say oh it was just a joke, lol, when someone calls you on it....... are you really that uptight??? take a chill pill buddy.. this place is all in fun.. maybe you need some anger management classes..... Ill drive you there anytime Todd. its still a public restaurant although some seem to think they own and control everything and place they go... you should keep your negative comments to yourself, then you won't get anyone questioning your meanings... then you use the "ill advised" we are dumb card and you dont want to respond yada yada.... you obviously have nothing more then that to respond with when you are wrong.. man up
    peace and love to all

acatitude
    Someone just got bitch slapped!
    if anyone was to get bitch slapped and know what it feels like I guess you would be it huh grads???? what a nut swinger

grads2112
    if anyone was to get bitch slapped and know what it feels like I guess you would be it huh grads???? what a nut swinger
    Easy now "big water".

acatitude
    check out the cat attack thread for the definition of "bitch slap" lol

Poker Runs West
    sorry pal this is a public forum and you cant control it like you do your cheeseballs ... and further more I wasnt the only one that took your play on words to be a little snooty... if you cant stand by your words then go home. you make little side ways comments then try and make everyone else the bad guy and say oh it was just a joke, lol, when someone calls you on it....... are you really that uptight??? take a chill pill buddy.. this place is all in fun.. maybe you need some anger management classes..... Ill drive you there anytime Todd. its still a public restaurant although some seem to think they own and control everything and place they go... you should keep your negative comments to yourself, then you won't get anyone questioning your meanings... then you use the "ill advised" we are dumb card and you dont want to respond yada yada.... you obviously have nothing more then that to respond with when you are wrong.. man up
    peace and love to all
    Anger simply not a problem with me. If it was I would have unloaded in public on someone talking down on what I do and then blatently making themselves at home at functions they were not invited to or registered for. Sound familiar? Like I said, if you don't have something constructive or positive to say keep it to yourself the world will be a better place for all.
    BIGGER AND BETTER PEACE AND LOVE TO ALL.
    LOL, TOO FUNNY, MORE LOL, MORE TOO FUNNY, OH MY THIS IS TOO GOOD
    REMEMBER THIS IS ALL IN FUN, OH GOD THIS IS KILLER, LOL, AH THE GUYS WILL GET OFF ON THIS ONE, LOL, I CRACK MYSELF UP, LOL
    See ya on the water big tuna..............LOL
    Chris :idea: :jawdrop:

Poker Runs West
    OK, game on! It's really not that bad....its got 4 mufflers. If I ever opened it up it would probably blow the mufflers into the next county Anyway, now all i need is a babysitter and a driver to get me home from the bar
    Hey big joe..........you said you'd drive..........
    Mopar Performance Products is providing a shuttle service for those needing a ride home. The shuttle is 45 years old but it will definately get you there.
    Chris

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast