Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hot Boaters Rod Run & Picture Party at Crush 29 Thursday July 12

acatitude
    Anger simply not a problem with me. If it was I would have unloaded in public on someone talking down on what I do and then blatently making themselves at home at functions they were not invited to or registered for. Sound familiar? Like I said, if you don't have something constructive or positive to say keep it to yourself the world will be a better place for all.
    BIGGER AND BETTER PEACE AND LOVE TO ALL.
    LOL, TOO FUNNY, MORE LOL, MORE TOO FUNNY, OH MY THIS IS TOO GOOD
    REMEMBER THIS IS ALL IN FUN, OH GOD THIS IS KILLER, LOL, AH THE GUYS WILL GET OFF ON THIS ONE, LOL, I CRACK MYSELF UP, LOL
    See ya on the water big tuna..............LOL
    Chris :
    Not to sure where you are going with the making themselves at home statement. Just solidifies what I said. when you have a function you think you own the whole restaurant and bar Chris. I never ate or drank your food, lol, but I do have friends that i can associate with in bars and restaurants, deal with it .
    Ihave only responded to your statements of trying to control....
    I remember your statement directed to someone stating if your going to have a few beers stay away from my function... Seemed to be quiet a few alcholic bevs being tossed around on the houseboat at shasta. then you recanted and offered to buy them a beer.
    dont bring a nitro car to my event at a public restaurant... yea right. very pointed then you say you were just joking...
    You made comments about cat attack people posting pics of your poker run in there section... making it sound like someone was trying to steal your thunder.... check the cat attack thread starting with post #290 where you advertised your event in that thread and count the other 7 posts you put in there.. and you have the nerve to scream at people about posts they put in YOUR thread... get real Chris... you stepped on your dick on that one pal.
    I will always stick up for my friends right or wrong, even grads, lol.... we take it all in fun but you seem to have gotten a little fired up over it..theres a few other instinses I can sight but I think you get the picture of where im coming from.... especially the cat attack deal....I think its all good both events are together, but when you start ragging on people about whats in YOUR thread, then I see all your advertising of your event in someone elses, I have to wonder....If I am wrong and its not really there then you have my humble apoligies.. It is what it is Chris, thats all im saying.... settle down have fun and don't get so fired up, when you are contradicting yourself most of the time..
    see ya on the water bigger tuna
    Im done ive made my point so you can have the last word big guy

grads2112
    I will always stick up for my friends right or wrong, even grads, lol....
    Thanks!....I think

Dave C

acatitude
    hey badburn , no wonder the chp's stop you all the time..... you got a brake lite out man..............

Poker Runs West
    Not to sure where you are going with the making themselves at home statement. Just solidifies what I said. when you have a function you think you own the whole restaurant and bar Chris. I never ate or drank your food, lol, but I do have friends that i can associate with in bars and restaurants, deal with it .
    Ihave only responded to your statements of trying to control....
    I remember your statement directed to someone stating if your going to have a few beers stay away from my function... Seemed to be quiet a few alcholic bevs being tossed around on the houseboat at shasta. then you recanted and offered to buy them a beer.
    dont bring a nitro car to my event at a public restaurant... yea right. very pointed then you say you were just joking...
    You made comments about cat attack people posting pics of your poker run in there section... making it sound like someone was trying to steal your thunder.... check the cat attack thread starting with post #290 where you advertised your event in that thread and count the other 7 posts you put in there.. and you have the nerve to scream at people about posts they put in YOUR thread... get real Chris... you stepped on your dick on that one pal.
    I will always stick up for my friends right or wrong, even grads, lol.... we take it all in fun but you seem to have gotten a little fired up over it..theres a few other instinses I can sight but I think you get the picture of where im coming from.... especially the cat attack deal....I think its all good both events are together, but when you start ragging on people about whats in YOUR thread, then I see all your advertising of your event in someone elses, I have to wonder....If I am wrong and its not really there then you have my humble apoligies.. It is what it is Chris, thats all im saying.... settle down have fun and don't get so fired up, when you are contradicting yourself most of the time..
    Im done ive made my point so you can have the last word big guy
    DEAL WITH THE TRUTH AND IT WILL SET YOU FREE. NO CONTRIDICTION HERE.....................
    Wishing you and yours the happiest of boating experiences.
    With nothing but happiness, love and laughter to all.
    Chris

24TA
    I'm in for some pics and tits:sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes:

blown65
    thanks... I needed that...
    http://www.westcoastoutlaws.com/badapril22.wmv
    Man, that thing looks kinda slow. Whats it turn, 12's.

Badburn
    BIGGER AND BETTER PEACE AND LOVE TO ALL.
    See ya on the water big tuna..............LOL
    I will always stick up for my friends right or wrong, even grads,
    Wishing you and yours the happiest of boating experiences.
    With nothing but happiness, love and laughter to all.
    Chris
    There is so much love in here
    Can you feel it?

Badburn
    Man, that thing looks kinda slow. Whats it turn, 12's.
    Bam!
    Mid 8's with mufflers, street tires and a beer in my hand.
    proof---------->Sacramento raceway video (http://www.westcoastoutlaws.com/TB2.avi)

grads2112
    I can feel it!:boxingguy

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast