Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sunk the Boat kind of idea.....

Classic Daycruiser
    I think we need a paypal account. How about mine

Big Warlock
    Coronado Cays
    They have rentals over there, but due to the HOA, they can only be rented for a minimium of a month at a time, no weekly or nightly rates.
    There is always different stuff available. You can get the big dog over there with over 150' of dock space in the backyard for $30k per month.
    The more realistic ones go for around $6k per month in the summer, but the rates drastically decrease after September. That same $6k/month house goes for $3500/month after September.
    The house I have pictured in the previous post is a very nice $4 mil house and would rent for about $7500-8k/month in the summer. After september, around $4k for the month.
    You could rent one for as long as you like, the whole summer if you wanted.
    I have been looking for a rental in newport like the Coronado set up, but have not found anything.
    It's easily twice that in Newport. Next year it might be Coronado Cays I believe!

Havasu Hangin'
    Well, I believe my boss is going to put his house up for sale shortly. It's the one in Newport that is across from the Herbst house....big flag and on the corner.
    It includes the dock, hoist, etc. 28,000 sqaure feet, plus underground parking for 10 cars.
    He has an offer for $40mil, but I bet I can talk him into $35mil + a Hot Boat tee shirt and animated signature line.

Magic34
    Well, I believe my boss is going to put his house up for sale shortly. It's the one in Newport that is across from the Herbst house....big flag and on the corner.
    It includes the dock, hoist, etc. 28,000 sqaure feet, plus underground parking for 10 cars.
    He has an offer for $40mil, but I bet I can talk him into $35mil + a Hot Boat tee shirt and animated signature line.
    This would be that house. I took this picture when doing the sea trial for my boat.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/.../IMG_18061.JPG

Jordy
    It's easily twice that in Newport. Next year it might be Coronado Cays I believe!
    Not sure that's such a good idea... :idea:
    But I'm down for whatever. :devil:
    Hey Rob, I think that's the one that C REALLY likes, well, second to the one on the main channel down from the fuel dock.

Havasu Hangin'
    This would be that house. I took this picture when doing the sea tail for my boat.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/.../IMG_18061.JPG
    Yes, that's it. If you look close, you can see the $25,000/month property tax bill.

Big Warlock
    This house sold years ago to an FBI man for $8 mil. Heard it through 3rd party.

Havasu Hangin'
    This house sold years ago to an FBI man for $8 mil. Heard it through 3rd party.
    I think they paid $9mil in 2001? He does have an offer in writing right now for $40mil. However, I'm not sure I'd take that house- he said they go through about 10 flags per year...that's a pretty big expense (and don't forget the $1,000/month electricity bill).
    BTW...Nicholas Cage can be your neighbor- I believe he bought the one next to John Wayne's old house.

Magic34
    I think they paid $9mil in 2001? He does have an offer in writing right now for $40mil. However, I'm not sure I'd take that house- he said they go through about 10 flags per year...that's a pretty big expense (and don't forget the $1,000/month electricity bill).
    BTW...Nicholas Cage can be your neighbor- I believe he bought the one next to John Wayne's old house.
    This is Nicholas Cage's house, directly across the bay.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/IMG_1809.JPG
    Fock, I look like a stalker with all these pics.

Big Warlock
    Well I am not going to live next to Cage, that's for damn sure!!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast