Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Teenager Prank?

Mrs.Racer277
    Does Throttle know where you live???? I would blame him.

Jbb
    Teenage pranksters......there is a solution... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31vm3-BQRJU)

Liberator TJ1984
    they didn't get you with the smashcan trick
    thats where you take two metal trash cans and put one on each side of someones driveway , tie the handles together with some 80# fishing string ....
    when someone pulls in or out of the driveway the trash cans will get slammed up against the sides of the vehicle
    works really good on those neighbors ya just can't stand :devil:

Biglue
    What else would YOU use it for Lue?
    I use a bathroom like normal people Zig.
    I understand this completely but I'm new to the boards and hadn't had the opportunity to humiliate myself here yet and this seemed like the perfect opportunity
    That's going to cost ya a cold beer on the water buddy. You do that and we'll just look completely past that little vulgar display of making an ass out of yourself.

HM
    I would with this in my hand. Loaded of course with real bullets...........
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1184012188
    Well, with 4 small kids in the house...I was more in defense mode and was waiting for forced entry. I was positioned well in the house, as well as my wife and my dogs should forced entry occur. This incident did bring up something I have never talked about with my wife and kids...and that is a home invasion type of scenario.
    We have had a couple robberies in Canyon Lake while people were home. They were not "home invasion" style...but they broke in and stole stuff from inside the house while people were sleeping.
    We also have a few renters around the corner that have some fairly shady people hanging out. And, on my old street, some punks beat up an old man late on a Friday night when he drove up to his house and told the kids to keep it down- they were partying in the middle of the street. These were arian nation punks and they all got caught...since one of the kids lived right next door.

djunkie
    Well, with 4 small kids in the house...I was more in defense mode and was waiting for forced entry. I was positioned well in the house, as well as my wife and my dogs should forced entry occur. This incident did bring up something I have never talked about with my wife and kids...and that is a home invasion type of scenario.
    We have had a couple robberies in Canyon Lake while people were home. They were not "home invasion" style...but they broke in and stole stuff from inside the house while people were sleeping.
    We also have a few renters around the corner that have some fairly shady people hanging out. And, on my old street, some punks beat up an old man late on a Friday night when he drove up to his house and told the kids to keep it down- they were partying in the middle of the street. These were arian nation punks and they all got caught...since one of the kids lived right next door.
    I get ya with the kids in the house. I'm sure when I have kids I won't be keeping a loaded gun easily accessible to them.

Big Inch
    I use a bathroom like normal people Zig.
    That's going to cost ya a cold beer on the water buddy. You do that and we'll just look completely past that little vulgar display of making an ass out of yourself.
    Letting me off easy I see

HM
    I get ya with the kids in the house. I'm sure when I have kids I won't be keeping a loaded gun easily accessible to them.
    Guns in the house with kids is a whole different issue. I was raised with guns in the house and I am raising my kids with guns in the house. I have taught my kids as soon as they can understand that they treat EVERY gun as though it is loaded and ready to be fired at any time and they are to keep thinking that until they see for themselves that it is not loaded. My guns are double locked with also the ammo being double locked. If my kids want to go shooting, they just have to tell me.
    It also helps that I have my kids in TaeKwonDo in which they are taught to exhaust all methods of avoiding confrontation first. We have been to one gun class for kids and the first thing they teach them is safety and respect.

Cigalert
    The only pranks I remember playing as a kid was "highway kitty". We made a silloute of a cat out of cardboard and used marbles for eyes and foils strips for the reflective effect of hair. Duct taped that turd down to the street and hid up in the storm drains on the side of a hill. Around midnight someone would come along and see poor little kitty locked up like a deer in the headlights and run the poor little guy over. Oh we would laugh and laugh. No harm was ever done but if that happened to me now I'd be pissed it wasn't a real cat!

HM
    The only pranks I remember playing as a kid was "highway kitty". We made a silloute of a cat out of cardboard and used marbles for eyes and foils strips for the reflective effect of hair. Duct taped that turd down to the street and hid up in the storm drains on the side of a hill. Around midnight someone would come along and see poor little kitty locked up like a deer in the headlights and run the poor little guy over. Oh we would laugh and laugh. No harm was ever done but if that happened to me now I'd be pissed it wasn't a real cat!
    That is f'n hillarious!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast