Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm calling for back up ......Dont back up!!

2Driver
    I was waiting outside Discount tire today watching an 18 wheeler backing in to make deliveries when this Cadillac driver thinks he can squeeze in around behind him instead of just waiting a few seconds for him to finish backing up
    Picture does not really do justice but the 18 wheelerÂ’s bumper caught the caddy and ripped off a good portion of the fender, bumper hood and radiator supports and crushed the caddy against the opposite curb before the truck driver even knew he was back there. The crushing sound was pretty wild Finally an impatient driver gets his due.
    http://***boat.com/forums/attachment...1&d=1184018467

Magic34
    I was waiting outside Discount tire today watching an 18 wheeler backing in to make deliveries when this Cadillac driver thinks he can squeeze in around behind him instead of just waiting a few seconds for him to finish backing up
    Picture does not really do justice but the 18 wheelerÂ’s bumper caught the caddy and ripped off a good portion of the fender, bumper hood and radiator supports and crushed the caddy against the opposite curb before the truck driver even knew he was back there. The crushing sound was pretty wild Finally an impatient driver gets his due.
    http://***boat.com/forums/attachment...1&d=1184018467
    Did the caddy driver act like it was the truck's fault?

yopengo
    Serves him rightÂ…stupid Fukk.

2Driver
    Did the caddy driver act like it was the truck's fault?
    Pretty much. I mean after he put his cell phone and hazelnut carmel frappuccino down he barely made it out of the car. My 6 year old really thought it was cool. Nobody hurt of course.

Not So Fast
    Justice prevails We were caught in the 1 lane crap thru Fort Mohave for the storm drain job and after sitting in it for about 30min and being right at the light where the trafic control stopped, third car, some jerkoff goes around us in the left turn lane and cuts off the car in front of us, didnt see the Bike LEO sitting beside us I was clapping as the fool was pulled over, sometimes karma works. NSF

OCMerrill
    Pretty much. I mean after he put his cell phone and hazelnut carmel frappuccino down he barely made it out of the car. My 6 year old really thought it was cool. Nobody hurt of course.
    See now that right there was funny stuff.
    I agree...nice to see an impatient dickhead get his due.
    Lets hope the trucker fairs well.:idea:

Spotondl
    Did you stick around and support the trucker as a witness to the accident?

Mountainstone
    Didja give your name as a witness to the LEO who made out the accident report? Backing accidents are almost always the backing driver's fault; I'd hate to see the truck driver get shafted if it wasn't his fault in this case.

RitcheyRch
    Why is everyone always in such a darn hurry. The Cadillac driver would have been better off waiting.

HighRoller
    A true Rodney Dangerfield moment in the making! I hope the truck driver got out, looked at the Caddy and said, "Hey! You scratched my bumper!"" If I had a dollar for every time some jackoff zipped between me and the dock I could buy a DCB...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast