Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Marysville/Yuba City Peeps

Her454
    Have a question regarding the area on the Feather River right outside of Marysville where all the people go to ride beneath the bridges. Its a sandy area with some paved parking. Is anyone familiar enough with the area to know if they let you stay the night in an RV on the paved area?
    Not camping, but just park it there overnight?
    TIA

buzzaro
    Have a question regarding the area on the Feather River right outside of Marysville where all the people go to ride beneath the bridges. Its a sandy area with some paved parking. Is anyone familiar enough with the area to know if they let you stay the night in an RV on the paved area?
    Not camping, but just park it there overnight?
    TIA
    Not sure, but I know on the other side of 20 theres lots of peeps that sleep in riverfront park.....of course they dont have an RV so that doesnt really help much

Her454
    Not sure, but I know on the other side of 20 theres lots of peeps that sleep in riverfront park.....of course they dont have an RV so that doesnt really help much
    I knew that answer was coming Anybody else?

SummerBreeze
    I don't think they are racing at the moto track under the E-street Bridge any more you might find some info. here
    www.marysvillemx.com
    They guy Charlie that ran the track moved on to the Dixion track

Just foreplay
    I ride up there in off boat season...The sign says NO CAMPING..
    Sorry..

Her454
    OK so you can't even ride in the area off of the bridge anymore and the guy that owns the lease to the land now is a complete AZZ.
    So my brother takes us to this place outside of Olivehurst near the old gravel pit tailings from when they mined for Gold in the area. There are tons of ponds that generate from the river and miles and miles of riding areas that take you right to the Feather River. Its beautiful and we had no idea it even existed. The road going in is rough but we got the toyhauler down it with no problem and found a cool place by the water and rode for days. I'll post pics later of some of the views but I just wondered if anyone ever rode out there?
    BTW, did I mention that the guy that leases the land off the bridge now is a complete ASS HOLE?

Ziggy
    OK so you can't even ride in the area off of the bridge anymore and the guy that owns the lease to the land now is a complete AZZ.
    So my brother takes us to this place outside of Olivehurst near the old gravel pit tailings from when they mined for Gold in the area. There are tons of ponds that generate from the river and miles and miles of riding areas that take you right to the Feather River. Its beautiful and we had no idea it even existed. The road going in is rough but we got the toyhauler down it with no problem and found a cool place by the water and rode for days. I'll post pics later of some of the views but I just wondered if anyone ever rode out there?
    BTW, did I mention that the guy that leases the land off the bridge now is a complete ASS HOLE?
    :idea: I thought you said AZZ............
    How ya been?

SummitKarl
    it's cali...someone probably took him to court for stubbing their toe on his property
    or......
    hey everybody HER454 has her own MX track at her house...lets go ride there:jawdrop: :idea:

SummitKarl
    :idea: I thought you said AZZ............
    How ya been?
    hey another Falcon showed up in the mail today from Vongoogler (black one)

Ziggy
    hey another Falcon showed up in the mail today from Vongoogler (black one)
    Another metal miniature? The other one was cool.
    Got to see Dave's ragtop F'con on the 4th.....pretty nice. Drove by and gave a revshot before parking...LOL, some things never change

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast