Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenager Prank?

HM
    Had some kids play what I think was an attempted prank on my house last night. They were banging on my front door at about 11:30 PM...and I mean BANGING. All the lights were out. I turn on the front light and it doesn't go on and then I turn on the flood lights in the driveway...which do work. I look out the front window and see 4-5 people hanging out at the street holding a rope that goes across my yard to the front door. I can't see the person at the front door. They keep banging on the door and I finally yell out that I called the cops and they take off. After they leave, and the sherriff pulls up...they had tied a rope to the front door nob? All the sheriff and I can figure is they were going to pull the door shut on me once I opened it? Obviously...they are not smart...who opens their door at 11:30 PM on Sunday night after you have gone to bed to someone who is banging the crap out of your front door? I say kids...but I couldn't tell how old they were.
    I don't know what they were up to, and hopefully it was a prank or the sheriff thought it was a case of mistaken identity. But, I don't remember pulling shit like that as a kid. If someone is gonna bang on my door late at night it better be someone I know....as I was ready with a small arsenal inside.
    Anyone hear of that kind of prank?

Havasu Hangin'
    I believe that's called a "lynchmob". Have you slapped any ladies at the gas station lately?
    :jawdrop:

AZJD
    Out the back door locked and loaded!!!!!

Shreve "T"
    Had some kids play what I think was an attempted prank on my house last night. They were banging on my front door at about 11:30 PM...and I mean BANGING. All the lights were out. I turn on the front light and it doesn't go on and then I turn on the flood lights in the driveway...which do work. I look out the front window and see 4-5 people hanging out at the street holding a rope that goes across my yard to the front door. I can't see the person at the front door. They keep banging on the door and I finally yell out that I called the cops and they take off. After they leave, and the sherriff pulls up...they had tied a rope to the front door nob? All the sheriff and I can figure is they were going to pull the door shut on me once I opened it? Obviously...they are not smart...who opens their door at 11:30 PM on Sunday night after you have gone to bed to someone who is banging the crap out of your front door? I say kids...but I couldn't tell how old they were.
    I don't know what they were up to, and hopefully it was a prank or the sheriff thought it was a case of mistaken identity. But, I don't remember pulling shit like that as a kid. If someone is gonna bang on my door late at night it better be someone I know....as I was ready with a small arsenal inside.
    Anyone hear of that kind of prank?
    "DUDE" Sorry to hear about getting woke up @ 11:30PM kids do stupid things...LMAO reading about it..

HM
    I believe that's called a "lynchmob". Have you slapped any ladies at the gas station lately?
    :jawdrop:
    That is what I thought at first...but they scared off too easily.
    I haven't had any "bitch slapping" incidents in a few years. I did have some words with a neighbor a month or two back...but I found out that every neighbor has had words with that neighbor and some that were far far worse than my incident.

Biglue
    Keep a gun loaded with blanks, the next time that happens you'll laugh hardest the longest.

Big Inch
    Keep a gun loaded with blanks, the next time that happens you'll laugh hardest the longest.
    Don't pull out a gun unless your prepared to use it. Imagine doing this and then finding out they were armed too but not with blanks. They say it's a bad idea to bring a knife to a gun fight. Is it worse to leave the knife and plan on shooting blanks?

Ziggy
    I always preferred using the flaming bag of dog poop myself...
    HM, schools out, what else do they have to do for a few months?

Biglue
    Don't pull out a gun unless your prepared to use it. Imagine doing this and then finding out they were armed too but not with blanks. They say it's a bad idea to bring a knife to a gun fight. Is it worse to leave the knife and plan on shooting blanks?
    That was a joke buddy. Of course, it's a horrible idea to draw a gun especially one loaded with blanks. But this is ***boat.
    BTW a equals joke, sarcasm, ha-ha, you get the picture

Liberator TJ1984
    we used to cover someones porch with doggie doo .....ring the door bell then watch them walk outside to see whats up ....oh the curse words you could learn :devil:

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast