Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Men! This Should Make You Proud!

ratso

adjones419
    That's just what we want them to think.

ratso
    That's just what we want them to think.
    LOL... I knew it was just some kind of "cover up"

Xlration Marine
    PETER 1 3:1.
    I feel so for you guy's.

Xlration Marine
    3:1 Likewise, wives, be subject to your own husbands, so that even if some do not obey the word, they may be won without a word by the conduct of their wives, 2 when they see your respectful and pure conduct. 3 Do not let your adorning be external—the braiding of hair and the putting on of gold jewelry, or the clothing you wear— 4 but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious. 5 For this is how the holy women who hoped in God used to adorn themselves, by submitting to their own husbands, 6 as Sarah obeyed Abraham, calling him lord. And you are her children, if you do good and do not fear anything that is frightening.

adjones419
    "Wives were more demanding — asking for changes in the relationship or in their partner — and were more likely to get their way than the husbands."
    No shit?? I had no idea! This sure is cutting-edge research.

SB
    Wives were more demanding — asking for changes in the relationship or in their partner — and were more likely to get their way than the husbands
    Says it all.
    Wives are more likely to ask for divorce if they don't get their way.
    Wives also spend 80% of the money.

ratso
    3:1 Likewise, wives, be subject to your own husbands, so that even if some do not obey the word, they may be won without a word by the conduct of their wives, 2 when they see your respectful and pure conduct. 3 Do not let your adorning be external—the braiding of hair and the putting on of gold jewelry, or the clothing you wear— 4 but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious. 5 For this is how the holy women who hoped in God used to adorn themselves, by submitting to their own husbands, 6 as Sarah obeyed Abraham, calling him lord. And you are her children, if you do good and do not fear anything that is frightening.
    Where is the "new" version?

Xlration Marine
    Where is the "new" version?
    SSShhh quite be fer I hit ya with my fry pan.But first let me finish mopping and dusting.

CAHotRodBoy
    Since the 60's we've become a feminist society. Most of it has to do with the money. The courts are set up to screw over guys and the women have all the power. Plus we have a couple generations of puzzy's raised by single moms.
    Men know they can't rock the boat too much or else the women pulls the divorce card thus taking all their money, house and stuff. It's legalized extorsion. Men have no rights anymore.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast