Thread: This weekend

brwn234
    I'm headed down to Lake Anna first thing Saturday morning. Anybody else gonna be down there?

DelawareDave
    Don't I wish. Wifey's B-day is Friday the 13th, so Saturday is concert at Hershey, Pa, then Sunday is B-day party for her and our one year old granddaughter, who's B-day just happens to be the same as my wife's. How convenient!
    Kinda blows the weekend for me!

Slacker
    Went down there last weekend, great weather but too many people on the water. It was great till we got past Jacks house then it seemed like everyone came out at one time

sunkisst
    I just decided to go to Anna.I have a buddy that has a rental at the very end of Pigeon Cove.Gonna leave my house at O'dark:30.Plan to be at the cove by 10:00 AM.Blue&White jet....Deleware Dave,Tell Momma Happy Birthday! Mine is today also! 47...

Slacker
    Where is that in relation to Jacks place is it north of the bridge, anna point marina?

sunkisst
    Out of Anna Point,go right,1st cove on right.See you there!

DelawareDave
    I just decided to go to Anna.I have a buddy that has a rental at the very end of Pigeon Cove.Gonna leave my house at O'dark:30.Plan to be at the cove by 10:00 AM.Blue&White jet....Deleware Dave,Tell Momma Happy Birthday! Mine is today also! 47...
    Jack- Happy B-day to you too. Wifey is 45 . She started the day out right- locked herself out of the car at the gas station on her way to work!

sunkisst
    I guess I missed you guys.I spent most of Sat. in Pigeon Cove...ventured out to the main body twice,the water was rough as hell.Left at about 3:00 PM.I passed a silver & blue jet on 29 about 4:00. You Guys?

Slacker
    Sorry, I was sick saturday, didnt feel like goin or doin anything.But i ended up going to Tappahannock to help out a friend today. The water was almost perfect and hardly any traffic out on the river. UP at Anna it is always rough north of Jacks house. Usually we stay around Beach Marina, which you take a left out of Jacks. Maybe i will catch up with you another time as we switch up from anna to T town. Next time you want to go just send me a pm or something. Chris