Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not sure whats wrong with me.....

Jbb
    But the very little tv I watch.......My favorite show is...."How it's made"...on Discovery...:jawdrop:

hoolign
    That's all I watch is Discovery! Mythbusters is my gig!

Sleek-Jet
    The only problem I have with that show... is... it's... Canadian...

HokeySon
    I thought this thread was going to be about your failing memory (i.e setting the parking brake on your jeep so it doesn't roll in the lake and remembering how to spell you own name). It might be Alzheimer's.

Sleeper CP
    I thought this thread was going to be about your failing memory (i.e setting the parking brake on your jeep so it doesn't roll in the lake and remembering how to spell you own name). It might be Alzheimer's.
    I was kind of leaning the same way. You forgot the 4x4 Cobra/Jeep hybrid.
    JBB, nothing wrong with you at all with that show. I'm glad they have put it on. I need to start recording them, I get busy with the kids and forget to watch.
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover

Infomaniac
    Info Jr. records and watches every one of them.
    That dude sure is monotone.

Caljamr
    There's another show called Extreme Engineering and/or Huge Engineering. Something like that.
    Two days ago was a show about building the Palazzio hotel in Vegas. It's impressive what they do. 33 truck loads of cement a day. They bought all the steal up front before the build because the price of steal was going to go up and could save millions on the project. Everything is kept off site do to the limited space on the strip. I guess this is a huge logistics problem. Pretty cool.
    Last night was building of a 800mph land speed record breaking vehicle with a 10,000 hp jet engine. The rims could only be made by this one guy who is a master engineer and the brakes were some quasi new technology and everything put into it was cutting edge. Another cool show.

HokeySon
    There's another show called Extreme Engineering and/or Huge Engineering. Something like that.
    Two days ago was a show about building the Palazzio hotel in Vegas. It's impressive what they do. 33 truck loads of cement a day. They bought all the steal up front before the build because the price of steal was going to go up and could save millions on the project. Everything is kept off site do to the limited space on the strip. I guess this is a huge logistics problem. Pretty cool.
    Last night was building of a 800mph land speed record breaking vehicle with a 10,000 hp jet engine. The rims could only be made by this one guy who is a master engineer and the brakes were some quasi new technology and everything put into it was cutting edge. Another cool show.
    the best part about all these shows to me is learning about how something is done without doing the work. I could watch someone else work all day!!

Phat Matt
    Jen and I watch that show all the time. I always wonder how much money they make off that show. All you do is go to someones work and film, edit, narrate, and put it on air.

Dave C
    I only need two or three cable channels out of the million channels that I pay for
    Discovery, history, military.... ya thats it...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast