Thread: Alpine PDX amps.

Based on numerous HBer's recommending the Alpine PDX 1000.1 I've decided to buy one. I have found several on eBay with prices ranging between 410 to 460 with around 25 buck for shipping. Are these good prices or are there any local (Rancho Cucamonga) shops with good deals? Thanks for any help.
    BSV

yzfrider
    Those are good prices. I usually stay clear of ebay when it comes to Amps or any other high end electronics , but that is just me.
    I recently picked up my alpine amps from
    http://onlinecarstereo.com/
    They cost a few bucks more than what you have listed. However shipping is included and the service I received was top notch.

thmper321
    I usually don't like to buy electronics off the internet. If you do have a problem you will have to mail it back to the internet retailer which will cost you more money. Also most retailers cherge more money for product not purchased at the store so the added savings disappears. I would go to Al & Ed's in Rancho right off the 15 near Ontario Mills Mall and talk to them. The amount will probably add up pretty close to the same amount and you will be sure that you have a warranty on the amp.

sigepmock
    I second going to Al & Ed's next to the Ontario Mills Mall. Talk with Dave (Owner) or Dallas(Manager) and tell them you're from ***boat. They'll take care of you. Dave just hooked my neighbor up with one and he loves it. Pricing was also as good or better than he could find on-line or anywhere else. The best part is that if you ever have a problem or question Dave and his guys will stand behind their product 100%.
    Good luck,
    Chris

essexjet
    I second going to Al & Ed's next to the Ontario Mills Mall. Talk with Dave (Owner) or Dallas(Manager) and tell them you're from ***boat. They'll take care of you. Dave just hooked my neighbor up with one and he loves it. Pricing was also as good or better than he could find on-line or anywhere else. The best part is that if you ever have a problem or question Dave and his guys will stand behind their product 100%.
    Good luck,
    Chris
    Chris,
    I'll give you a call on this tomorrow. I am currious about the pdx amp.
    Thanks,
    James

Thanks for all the responses.
    BSV

essexjet
    Good luck,
    Chris
    Dave, thanks for all of your help
    Anyone who needs ANY stereo equipment, give Dave a call at Al & Ed's in Rancho next to the Ontario Mills Mall. By far the best prices out there.

sigepmock
    Dave, thanks for all of your help
    Anyone who needs ANY stereo equipment, give Dave a call at Al & Ed's in Rancho next to the Ontario Mills Mall. By far the best prices out there.
    Told you so