Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jordy and you phoenix People

photo chick
    yea i vaguley rember that place last year dam good clams
    yeah you were too busy throwing hot wings at me to remember the place!! Glad to hear you'll be making it out!

TAF
    yea i vaguley rember that place last year dam good clams
    :sqeyes: How many times did we change tables? 5,6 times. Had to make sure we got just the right waitress:idea: Yep, I remember the clams......and watching all the drunken boat racers

lucky
    We've crashed a Amerisuite's a few times by the Mall, the Boulders is pretty sweet but somewhat spendy. I'm thinkin Cale's Toter is the best spot
    I think Jen and Cale gave up the spot - big sissies WHen i talked to Jen she said that their costs trippled due to the volume of freeloaders ( like me ) sucking down drinks lmao -

lucky
    yeah you were too busy throwing hot wings at me to remember the place!! Glad to hear you'll be making it out!
    i was just looking for excuses to get some sauce on your breasts lmao - so i could help "clean up " lmao

lucky
    i was just looking for excuses to get some sauce on your breasts lmao - so i could help "clean up " lmao

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123