Thread: 540 cu. in. Sanger Catalia F/S

waterford
    Solid 1972 semi-V classic. Take the family for a 90 mph ride! New interior and motor. 540 BB with all the best parts. Large thru the transom exhaust with "neighbor freindly" built in Borla muffled tips. Always an attention getter. E-mail me for pictures. $16000.00 gpoynter@ix.netcom.com

Riptide01
    Hey,
    Do you realize how many guys are not even going to know what the Catalina is?
    Would love to see some pictures.
    My Dad sold one years ago that was v-drive.
    Later, Jeff

waterford
    I just put a few pictures at http://community.webshots.com/user/pierre570 check it out. Originally posted by Riptide01:
    Hey,
    Do you realize how many guys are not even going to know what the Catalina is?
    Would love to see some pictures.
    My Dad sold one years ago that was v-drive.
    Later, Jeff

Costello
    YEP!! That's a Catalina, and a very nice one at that. My understanding is that there were only about 10 of these ever made. Gildays at Mike's Marine in Dixon, CA are restoring one for a customer presently. Nice ride and a true classic.

72 superlite
    Where is the windshield? Did it ever have one? The one dad sold as well as the one in the ad I have, have winshields. There was a jet Catalina for sale last summer in Aberdeen.

waterford
    SL,
    I have the windshield, it's in great shape and stored. There's a Turbo-400 behind the motor also. Originally posted by 72 superlite:
    Where is the windshield? Did it ever have one? The one dad sold as well as the one in the ad I have, have winshields. There was a jet Catalina for sale last summer in Aberdeen.