Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: rope in the jet!!!

soulboater#1
    What is the best way to get some rope out of the jet without cutting? I had a long day at the lake and could not get the rope out!! Any help will be great b4 i break out the croc Dundee Knife to cut the SOB out! Thanx--- By the way of course it willl not turn over and i have had my hand up in the jet like i was a proctoligist!!!

cyclone
    take the loader grate out and use fire to burn it out. one of those long lighters for starting your fireplace works pretty good.

YeLLowBoaT
    If you don't want to cut it, best bet is disconnecting th epump from the motor and have some one trying to spin it in reverse while you pull from underneath. if that does not work you can always pull the bowl and impeller and get it that way.
    best way it to just grab a knife and start cutting.

MudPumper
    take the loader grate out and use fire to burn it out. one of those long lighters for starting your fireplace works pretty good.
    You talk like you know from experience....LMAO

soulboater#1
    so it looks like i will need to get a new rope??!! Ski ropes are $$$. Any other thoughts or suggestions?

soulboater#1
    so if i burn it--that means the rope is done?

MudPumper
    Its a rope.....cut it, burn it, do whatever you have to do. They arent that expensive.

soulboater#1
    that is true!!

cyclone
    My old man was a pretty thrifty guy in his day. we used to water ski behind ropes with like 3-4 knots in them. he's suck them up in the pump, cut them out and tie some sort of knot to put it back together.

cyclone
    You talk like you know from experience....LMAO
    that wasn't my first rodeo. those red ants bit like a mofo. if i didnt borrow your super wazoo tool kit so often i'd say you owe me. lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast