Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: So I get a ticket for parking in a handicapped.

Moneypitt
    If you really want to beat it, make NO mention to your association to the property AT ALL.......You just parked there, there was no sign as required, end of ticket..............All this "he did, I didn't, He did" stuff will just piss off the judge. Play dumb, just a victim of some one else's (Property manager) misguided efforts.......MP

2. Print some of your posts from HB bring them to DMV as proof that you are handicapped.
    Now I know why they call you Jeanyus
    D, have Kim go with you as a witness. :rollside:

rrrr
    Print some of your posts from HB bring them to DMV as proof that you are handicapped.
    I would also recommend that you provide a picture of the back of your head with your ears removed by photoshop. That way the judge will see you are just another knob..... :crossx: :crossx:

Blown 472
    Maybe you could plead your case on driving a faggotity maxima??

CornWater
    Maybe you could plead your case on driving a faggotity maxima??
    Nice.. anybody know how to get half chewed popcorn off the monitor???

Mrs.Racer277
    Nice.. anybody know how to get half chewed popcorn off the monitor???
    LMAO! I hate it when that happens. My keyboard is full of diet coke.

Brooski
    Don,
    SummitKarl and Rexone are pretty well right on when it comes to the code requirements for required handicap spaces, which the property owner is responsible for. But, that is a different issue completely than the issue of you receiving the parking ticket. The parking ticket is yours. The requirements are specific, and if there is no sign, it is not properly marked. Do not send your letter contesting the ticket without photos. They will not ask for them later. You need to provide them when you send in the letter. In my city, even though you send the letter contesting the cite to a different city for processing, the review is done by our department. Photos speak a thousand words, so they say. Also, do not say anything about the other vehicles not being cited. The only issue is your vehicle. You may want to park your vehicle back in the space when you shoot the picture, so it shows exactly how it was when it was cited.
    Good luck. Roger

RidinRed
    Of coarse the other option is just to walk a couple of extra steps and leave the HCP spot for clients and/or tennants that may need it for real. As some folks who are disabled measure the day by the number of minutes they can save.
    Sorry to vent here, i don't even know most of you but these things really piss me off. Like when I see some lazy focker using the HCP stall because they want to set their briefcase down. Meanwhile some less fortunate is pissing himself cuz he can't get into a regular stall.
    otherwise good luck at court

PBOCOP
    I supervise the traffic unit in Pomona. I handle all of the parking citation reviews. It's a civil matter. If you don't pay it, you won't be able to register your car next year. Simple.
    If I reviewed your ticket, I would dismiss it.
    Call them to make sure you get ahold of the traffic division or whoever handles the parking tickets at that department. Don't just send or fax that letter. You will need to fill out a review form and you can attach that letter to it. You just want to make sure you handle it with the right process. Sending that letter won't do it, it will get lost or end up in the wrong hands, or the trashcan file.
    If you do what they say, it will probably be dismissed and it will be over.
    Let me know if you have any other questions.
    Patrick O'Malley
    PBOCOP@aol.com
    Pomona

rrrr
    Of coarse the other option is just to walk a couple of extra steps and leave the HCP spot for clients and/or tennants that may need it for real. As some folks who are disabled measure the day by the number of minutes they can save.
    Sorry to vent here, i don't even know most of you but these things really piss me off. Like when I see some lazy focker using the HCP stall because they want to set their briefcase down. Meanwhile some less fortunate is pissing himself cuz he can't get into a regular stall.
    otherwise good luck at court
    LOL, short translation = you lazy fock, pay the ticket and repent....... :crossx: :crossx:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast