Thread: Free to a good home -- chihuahua puppy

Magic34
    EDIT: Dog is now spoken for. Thank you.
    We have a puppy that was given to us 2 weeks before having our second baby. We are much to busy with a new baby and 3 y/o little girl to give this puppy the attention it needs.
    It is a pure breed chihuahua and her coloring is called cordon bleu. My daughter has named her peek-a-boo. She is 4 1/2 months old.
    It is a very sweet dog and I have been working hard to potty train it. Just went 4 days without an accident.
    This puppy is GREAT with kids. She is great with my 3 y/o.
    We are not the type to give up on an animal. We already have a great dane, pommy, and a damn cat. A puppy with a newborn is just too much right now.
    We love the dog and really want to make sure she goes to a good home where she gets the attention she needs and deserves.
    Please feel free to call me (602-885-8555) if you would like the dog. She is located in Mesa, AZ.
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1184546651

Sandbar Junkies
    my wife may be calling you ..We have two of them and a rotwieler and the little dogs rule the house..

Magic34
    Ohhhh, forgot a few things. Puppy comes with food, bowls, little bed, toys, and small travel crate.

Xlration Marine
    Ohhhh, forgot a few things. Puppy comes with food, bowls, little bed, toys, and small travel crate.
    No Taco's?

OutCole'd
    Anyway to get it to Vegas?

Magic34
    Dog is spoken for. Thanks.

Thanks magic 34,i can insure you the dog will be very well taken care of and will be spoiled rotten.Since i know i will be baby sitting if your daughter would ever like a update how she is doing shoot me a pm.

Cole Trickle
    LMAO...
    You didn't even have to sweeten the deal with DW product!!!