Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: We need a singles thread

lovemyultra
    I think it would be cool to have a thread or spot for singles or people that may be going through tough times ie possible divorce or new breakups to hang out or maybe go out or hang out to kill the hard times .(obviously im having some right now )lets think about it
    sorry I had A FEW cocktails

Glamasu
    Go to a bar for your nightlife....Talk to Dr.Phil for your marital problems...
    Talk about whatever else on HB

smoker
    Possible or new? Dude. This thread would put a fork in it

charlyox
    Match.com. That's where I met my wife.

3 daytona`s
    I think it would be cool to have a thread or spot for singles or people that may be going through tough times ie possible divorce or new breakups to hang out or maybe go out or hang out to kill the hard times .(obviously im having some right now )lets think about it
    sorry I had A FEW cocktails
    is a great idea, BTW the bar and Dr.Phil= get a life

Glamasu
    is a great idea, BTW the bar and Dr.Phil= get a life

Havasu1986
    Match.com. That's where I met my wife.
    Thats the directon I'm going..

Boozer
    Thats the directon I'm going..
    About 95% of the women I have met through personals have been wack jobs.
    Myspace has been a fairly decent place for me to go on the prowl, especially since you find a lot of women who aren't the typical singles ad type. Not to mention you can through their friends and get a little background on who they are and what they are like.
    If you are just looking for a$$ match.com is ok but if you want a real relationship you should stick to the old fashioned way.. going out and meeting people. Prefferably friends of friends so that you at least have a little history on the person you are dating.

marty722
    I could go for a singles group right now... This seperation crap is driving me nuts.... It would be nice to go out with some other women some night and just chit chat.....

Havasu1986
    I could go for a singles group right now... This seperation crap is driving me nuts.... It would be nice to go out with some other women some night and just chit chat.....
    I hear you buddy..Going on close to 2 years.. My buddies tell me I'm a idiot for not at least trying.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast