Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Boat Bash???

hondo Jim
    Hey just out of curiosity...... you guys hear about the water level at Don Pedro. Medesto is near, so i thought, hey, maybe you guys have an idea? I've checked water levels and it's just a big number that makes zero sense to me. I'm heading up there Aug 12th! Thanks for any comments!!
    family was just there said it's down about 30 to 40 feet.said there is still all kinds of water you have more beach thats all.they have a house boat up there so they are up there always.I would'nt worry about it.Modesto is so small it can't aford to lose any water.

Wild and Out
    these 11.sec boats will put a bad whopping on your 15sec pile of shit!!!, so way dont you show up some time and put your money where your mouth is!!!!!and see that your 11.sec comment is way wrong and out of line!
    Cause it seems to me that all you can do is talk smack, so put up or SHUT UP!!!!!
    Oh no another tough guy with a jet boat none the less. I made a comment in fun however you take it to the next juvenile level.So what a 10.60 boat or a 8.85 boat puhhleease blown boats should be running quicker than most do you agree??:idea:

watergun4u
    Oh no another tough guy with a jet boat none the less. I made a comment in fun however you take it to the next juvenile level.So what a 10.60 boat or a 8.85 boat puhhleease blown boats should be running quicker than most do you agree??:idea:
    First of all why would you make a commit at all about someone elses boat ?
    If you dont have anything good to say DONT say anything at all.
    8.55 @126.93

watergun4u
    What's a matter no time to post back, to busy delivering pizza's!!!!!!

watergun4u
    Just to let you know, that just cause there is a jet boat in my avatar, dont think I dont have something else!!!!!!!and as far as another tough guy, you can think as you please!!!!

HIRED GUN
    Just to let you know, that just cause there is a jet boat in my avatar, dont think I dont have something else!!!!!!!and as far as another tough guy, you can think as you please!!!!
    got any pics of what you got?.....my bro-in0law has something similiar to the boat in your avatar....is the boat you speak of a v-drive or jet?

watergun4u
    got any pics of what you got?.....my bro-in0law has something similiar to the boat in your avatar....is the boat you speak of a v-drive or jet?
    It's a blown gas flat,runs around 8.40. to 8.50. at around 125/127 mph

Wild and Out
    Now that is impressive!!

Wild and Out
    It's a blown gas flat,runs around 8.40. to 8.50. at around 125/127 mph
    Now that is UNIMPRESSIVE you appear to be one full second off of even the slowest blown gas flat that runs N.J.B.A. or C.D.B.A. Hell there are 460 c.i N/A motors running one second quicker as well. Furthermore Chuck Noriegga in the one of his Quickdraw boats was running 135-145 mph back in 1982 with that old technology. So what is your point???????

Who cares how fast his boat goes? It's his boat Are you taking bets in Vegas?
    Steve

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast